Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every social interaction now is more painful than when I was a teenager

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
Firstly, I worry about when will the girlfriend n virginity question pop up. This is the most frustrating part as it really kills my soul. I'm able to larp n lie to those questions most of the time but Im :feelsrope: inside.

Interacting with normies make me realise how far behind I am in social development and the fact that there's no catching up now.

Why would I interact with normies? I have no choice but to work as I can't afford to continue NEETing. Either way of behaving in normie environments are both death traps - remain silent, talk little and people will start to notice ur the creepy silent guy while larp as normie n eventually my inceldom 'leaks'

When I first started working I tried hard to keep up the lies to my coworkers, such as telling them that I have had a gf, etc... But now I don't care. I avoid normies if I can and just try to seem busy with work. I don't have the energy to talk to these idiots.

If someone asks you if youre a virgin they already know the answer

If someone asks you if youre a virgin they already know the answer
:feelsrope:
When I first started working I tried hard to keep up the lies to my coworkers, such as telling them that I have had a gf, etc... But now I don't care. I avoid normies if I can and just try to seem busy with work. I don't have the energy to talk to these idiots.
I hope to reach the state of not caring too

They say only get worse

They know the answer simply by looking at us.
That itself proves the blackpill

remain silent, talk little and people will start to notice ur the creepy silent guy
I embrace this at this point. Fuck talking to fucking fools. 99% of humans are idiots.
Just look how quickly they give up all their rights over a fear of a cold JFL!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back