Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every single toilet had a slut phase

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Now they whores forever, but they all have an extreme slut phase. No exceptions. I knew normies in University who were still hanging onto taking advantage of that phase - they still had the nudes said sluts send around.

Around 16 every single foid sends nudes liberally and also fucks every Chad she can find. Every single one.

Then, they go on to marry some loser like it never happened? The same whore who was sending pics of nudes to everyone is now with some poor cuck who probably doesn't even know.

Maybe water is wet but that reality is depressing to think about.

Every time

hFeUQWf.jpg

Then, they go on to marry some loser like it never happened? The same whore who was sending pics of nudes to everyone is now with some poor cuck who probably doesn't even know.
She gives him starfish sex once in a while (usually to manipulate him). While nagging him and making him run errand every single day. And spending most of his money (or convincing him to spend it on shit she wants). While resenting him and making the kids (if they have any) resent him too. Optional DLC is divorce where she takes half his shit + alimony + child support, or the Cheating DLC.

Even toilets get pussy. Incels cant get anything

Even Obama's daughter was thotting it up at Coachella.

Depressing man especially for oldcels. At best they will get an average looking cum dumpster with double digit body count.

good evening i hate women

Even our own mothers.

Not really dude. A lot most likely do but not every single one of them. Sometimes they get a chad-lite or a chad and then they're settled for life.

Not really dude. A lot most likely do but not every single one of them. Sometimes they get a chad-lite or a chad and then they're settled for life.
sometimes dudes in wheelchairs get girlfriends

0.01% does not disprove the 99.99% majority

sometimes dudes in wheelchairs get girlfriends

0.01% does not disprove the 99.99% majority
99.99% is too much dude. I'd say 70% has slut phase, 20% has tipping-toes-in-sluttery phase and 10% have a first partner that is a chad-lite or chad they desired and are thus settled.

99.99% is too much dude. I'd say 70% has slut phase, 20% has tipping-toes-in-sluttery phase and 10% have a first partner that is a chad-lite or chad they desired and are thus settled.
tenor.gif

Cope toilets always SMVmog us to oblivion.

Every foid is a whore. Believing anything else is cope

there are 10 inch dicks moron
I may be more aggressive now that I have masturbated but shut the fuck up you idiot, there are no 10 inch dicks out there. Stop imagining things.

I may be more aggressive now that I have masturbated but shut the fuck up you idiot, there are no 10 inch dicks out there. Stop imagining things.
they are out there they are just rare

If the universe were fair, every man would have a serial killer phase.

You have women giving birth, men taking life away

how small id your micropenis?
Since you asked, 6.5 x 5.5 - I am perfectly fine with my size. Those are the smallest measurements, mind you. I'd rather stay on the safe side and use those instead of my highest measurements, even though they make little difference (6.9 x 5.7)

Since you asked, 6.5 x 5.5 - I am perfectly fine with my size. Those are the smallest measurements, mind you. I'd rather stay on the safe side and use those instead of my highest measurements, even though they make little difference (6.9 x 5.7)
brag

"Phase", nah that's their natural state.

No bro. I don't think I'm big. You need to be at least 7 inches to be considered "big." Having said that, there are people that have more length than me, like 7 inches and even 8 inches but at the same time have less girth, like 5 or 5.25 - and then there's guys who have less length than me, like 6 inches but at the same time have more girth, like 5.75 or 6 - it all just depends. In real life, however, I tell people that I have a small dick. It kind of backfires because they say "Only a guy with a big dick would say that" when in fact, mine is just somewhat above average and not actually big, like 7 inches or more.

No bro. I don't think I'm big. You need to be at least 7 inches to be considered "big." Having said that, there are people that have more length than me, like 7 inches and even 8 inches but at the same time have less girth, like 5 or 5.25 - and then there's guys who have less length than me, like 6 inches but at the same time have more girth, like 5.75 or 6 - it all just depends. In real life, however, I tell people that I have a small dick. It kind of backfires because they say "Only a guy with a big dick would say that" when in fact, mine is just somewhat above average and not actually big, like 7 inches or more.
still mogs me. fakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back