Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every single time these stories are with men dating these type of women, but never have I ever saw it the other way

Men will settle for almost anything

jfl "man of God", bro, just touching a creature with leprosy this bad prolly makes you ritually impure for like a year
fucking christcuckery

What a waste of genes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: their sons will be posting here

the difference between men and women

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOcQjCVkskQ

check out the top comments

:reeeeee:

What a fucking cuck. He deserves to have his bloodline erased. I feel bad for the children, especially the sons, though.

Men have preferences, women have requirements, that's why. Men are willing to bend a whole lot when they're desperate. Same can't be said for women. There's a line they'll cross but for foids that line is much more concrete, for men it's a grey area.

What a fucking cuck. He deserves to have his bloodline erased. I feel bad for the children, especially the sons, though.
And the sons always inherit the X chromosome from their mothers, so they're guaranteed to inherit at least one copy of it on the chromosome with the most genes. Over before they're even born :feelsrope:

I'll submit their son's application for this forum myself if they let me.

And society gaslights you into thinking foids are the ones who care about the inside. Clown fucking world.

When a fucking zombie mogs you:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Femcels are a meme. Imagine a fucking zombie getting chad

the difference between men and women
kill me already
And society gaslights you into thinking foids are the ones who care about the inside. Clown fucking world.
It's men who care about personality, not bitches

Last edited:
Also too lazy to find the story but a foid divorced her husband after he was burnt like this hole from a bomb in Iraq or something.

I'm sure it was all his change of personality. :feelsseriously:

We on that one way street.

a fallout 3 character(ghouls) can get married and fucked but you can't.brutal

Why not just fuck a corpse at that point?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back