Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every single time i go out im reminded of my genetic inferiority

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Sure not every guy who walks around with a girl is chad. But I almost never see a guy on my looks level with a girl, in the last few years i can count on one hand the amount of times that's happened. If I do see it it's either a guy who looks like he's wealthy or a boomer.

So over and over I'm reminded that girls go out with guys with better GENETICS than me.

I don't see well dressed subhumans with girls. I don't see gymmaxxed subhumans. None of that self improvement shit.

The only thing I see is GENETICS. Over and over. Taller guys. Better looking guys. Guys with better hair. That's all there is.

How the fuck am I supposed to believe I can make it despite my genetics when I'm CONSTANTLY proven otherwise?

Closest I've seen to self improved is gymmaxxed chads with gfs. They're still tall with hair.

Closest I've seen to self improved is gymmaxxed chads with gfs.
Self improvement only seems to work for people who are already winning.

That's how it goes in life. Winners keep winning more. Losers struggle and don't achieve shit 99+% of the time

sometimes i see a subhuman with a foid but it's 100% socialcirclemax or thugmaxxer

sometimes i see a subhuman with a foid but it's 100% socialcirclemax or thugmaxxer
I forgot thugmaxxers. In the hood I sometimes see a subhuman but he looks aggressive as fuck, probably has a background

Bro you could be a slayer

If you were born with roast beef flaps

My genetics are fine, I just happened to have aesthetically unpleasant characateristics because of some specific genes about my face and hair out of all the genes I have.

It's brutal out there.

Yeah I feel you, nowadays I'm seeing couples everywhere, even fat, old guys. How are those guys getting girls? But I hate specifically when sometimes I think I may have a chance, like a foid looking at me and then I turn back and there's a tall or white dude and then blackpilled again :feelscry:

My genetics are fine, I just happened to have aesthetically unpleasant characateristics because of some specific genes about my face and hair out of all the genes I have.
:blackpill:

Yeah I feel you, nowadays I'm seeing couples everywhere, even fat, old guys. How are those guys getting girls? But I hate specifically when sometimes I think I may have a chance, like a foid looking at me and then I turn back and there's a tall or white dude and then blackpilled again :feelscry:

:blackpill:
Fat guys that i see with girls are almost always tall. It's just a tallfag that doesn't even bother putting the fork down

Old guys are from a different generation, it's not as bad for them. Plus they can wealth/betabuxx. If you're an old foid who wants a comfy life you might take an old dude with a nice house

Self improvement only seems to work for people who are already winning.

That's how it goes in life. Winners keep winning more. Losers struggle and don't achieve shit 99+% of the time

That's the reason I mostly just go out of home to buy food, reality mogs me so hard I don't want to see it, it reminds me that I was and I never will be a part of it, it gives me so much pain boyos... :feelsrope:

That's the reason I mostly just go out of home to buy food, reality mogs me so hard I don't want to see it, it reminds me that I was and I never will be a part of it, it gives me so much pain boyos... :feelsrope:
Yeah i just got mogged to hell by a guy who was kissing a foid on the street :fuk:

Soon as I step outside lookism hits me like a freight train going at the speed of sound.

Nature has no mercy and is incredibly unforgiving.

Soon as I step outside lookism hits me like a freight train going at the speed of sound.

Nature has no mercy and is incredibly unforgiving.
The worst part is when you try to self improve all you can and most people effortlessly mog you to death by doing NOTHING but merely existing.

Just change your location
What do you expect when you live in western society ?
It is normal white genetics.
You see your genetics inferior because you are different.

Just change your location
What do you expect when you live in western society ?
It is normal white genetics.
You see your genetics inferior because you are different.
>just do X thing that requires tons of money bro!!!!! just give up on everything

When you're 3/10 tops you'll get mogged everywhere except maybe SEA or currlyand