Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every single thing you do is a cope

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
You are a genetic dead end. Your biological purpose is to reproduce but since you never will every single thing you do, 24/7 is to cope with your misery. While chad goes through life striving to achieve new goals, you are limited by your constant need diminish your pain, only the pain will never go away. You might as well not exist.

wet is water

You are a genetic dead end. Your biological purpose is to reproduce but since you never will every single thing you do, 24/7 is to cope with your misery. While chad goes through life striving to achieve new goals, you are limited by your constant need diminish your pain, only the pain will never go away. You might as well not exist.
Water is an hydrophillic substance

Nah my genes are fine.

You are a genetic dead end. Your biological purpose is to reproduce but since you never will every single thing you do, 24/7 is to cope with your misery. While chad goes through life striving to achieve new goals, you are limited by your constant need diminish your pain, only the pain will never go away.
True

Only reason we have a body is to pass on our genes. Only reason we have a complex brain is to form social relationships that enable us to survive long enough to pass on our genes.

Who the fuck say that shit "Your biological purpose is to reproduce" is wrong and flawed only a brainless animal choose to reproduce how the fuck you want to bring a new life in this shit world full of corruption, hypocrisy, retards, psychopaths, suffering etc.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Who the fuck say that shit "Your biological purpose is to reproduce" is wrong and flawed only a brainless animal choose to reproduce how the fuck you want to bring a new life in this shit world full of corruption, hypocrisy, retards, psychopaths, suffering etc.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
Cope

as the old adage goes, cope till you rope

Even breathing is a cope

i was cursed with bad facial genetics

If I was god I would make people reproduce by spores, without the need of fucking women.

Sorry, you are just projecting, every single thing YOU do is cope. We don't all have the same goals and desires, and were not all here just obsessing about not being Chad lol

Saying "biological purpose" (falsely ascribing meaning to an unconscious system that doesn't perceive or care for it) is as false as saying "evolution chose" or "evolution designed" (falsely personifying evolution as though it intentionally causes specific mutations)

There is no such thing as inherent purpose or meaning, only functions exist, purpose is what conscious beings project onto functions

To a bachelor who never wants to have children, the purpose of his penis and libido is sexual pleasure, not reproduction

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
ngl based

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
This. I don't want this shit.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
@muharremabi

If women stopped existing, which makes unable for any male to reproduce they would all LDAR/commit suicide. Anything you achieve is to increase your SMV and ultimately to get a wife and thus spread your genes. COPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

@muharremabi

If women stopped existing, which makes unable for any male to reproduce they would all LDAR/commit suicide. Anything you achieve is to increase your SMV and ultimately to get a wife and thus spread your genes. COPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH.
No i want to be a chad that pumps and dumps girls on daily basis. Reproducing and betabuxxing a wife doesn't sound fun at all. Why would you want that at? I am sure even chads don't want that. All they want is sex.

No i want to be a chad that pumps and dumps girls on daily basis. Reproducing and betabuxxing a wife doesn't sound fun at all. Why would you want that at? I am sure even chads don't want that. All they want is sex.
I've never told you to betabuxx, when i say "get a wife" i mean : attract girls.

My direct paternal bloodline consists of men who all managed to reproduce. Right now society is cucking me, but I might overcome them one day.

Okay time to rope. :feelsseriously:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

As a retarded psychopath I feel targeted by your sayings :feelswhat:

This existence is a cope.

Every fucking thing is a cope, women, love, children is still a cope, fucking around is a cope, building family is a cope. You name it, it is a fucking cope.
What's the meaning of this? Of this world? Procreation? What's the use of it. You will still rot 6ft under whatever you do for 60, 70 years you are on this world.
It doesn't matter, nothing matters.

Saying "biological purpose" (falsely ascribing meaning to an unconscious system that doesn't perceive or care for it) is as false as saying "evolution chose" or "evolution designed" (falsely personifying evolution as though it intentionally causes specific mutations)

It's not possible to have a meaningful life if you cannot experience sexual fulfilment. I'm sure there is a long argument to be had on both sides, but without thinking about it, I think this can be considered a truism. The essence of cope is living without sexual fulfillment.

There is no such thing as inherent purpose or meaning, only functions exist, purpose is what conscious beings project onto functions To a bachelor who never wants to have children, the purpose of his penis and libido is sexual pleasure, not reproduction
The male biology is mostly geared towards fucking and what happens to the offspring is kind of unimportant. By reproduction I meant being able to fuck a foid in a natural environment (not having to pay by the minute).

no u

It's not possible to have a meaningful life if you cannot experience sexual fulfilment
Your biological purpose is to reproduce

What exactly are you arguing?

It just seems like you are moving the goal post and switching arguments because I literally just said:
To a bachelor who never wants to have children, the purpose of his penis and libido is sexual pleasure, not reproduction

So I don't know why you are speaking as if you weren't just arguing that reproduction is the biological purpose

By reproduction I meant being able to fuck a foid in a natural environment (not having to pay by the minute).

That's not "reproduction" that's just sex, you can't just use personal definitions like that, it gets confusing

@muharremabi

I bet your God is a woman.

YUP, thats about it.

That's not "reproduction" that's just sex, you can't just use personal definitions like that, it gets confusing
Distinction without a difference. Are you really trying to say my argument changes depending on which is applied?

The bottom line is your life and my life will always be about coping for what we are not, sexually attractive to the opposite sex. There is no point trying to disprove.

Distinction without a difference

No, big difference, your entire argument is that if you don't reproduce you are coping (based on your wording)

Saying - "I mean't sex by the word reproduction" is retardation, it literally makes no sense

Are you really trying to say my argument changes depending on which is applied?

Yes

The bottom line is your life and my life will always be about coping for what we are not, sexually attractive to the opposite sex. There is no point trying to disprove.

Please stop projecting, that's just your life, you're just another one of the retards on this site obsessed with Chad and you have a "Chad life only" mindset, so any life that doesn't involve you being able to stroke your ego isn't "good enough", why don't you just skip to the end and kill yourself already? lol

I can't even remember the last time I even thought about trying to be attractive or tried to gauge my attractiveness, while you probably do this everyday