Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Every single post matters

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
They cant take this away for you. Every post increases your postcount. It stacks up. No post goes to waste. A single post makes a difference. No matter where you posted, in which thread, in which circumstances, in reply to what user, no matter the content of the post, high or low effort, no matter thr day of the post, the hour, the minute, the second. Thr post counter is oniscient and will be aware of your posts. This is justice.
If you were to get a visual representation of all your posts you would get a intricate geometrical pattern, threads entangled with each other, overriding each other, posts scattered accross this great virtual canvas, colorful, complex, delicate representation of all your efforts in posting. All this is captured by the postcount. every poster is an artist

Every blank quote to postmaxx?

I take big pride of my postcount

The mods can remove threads and your posts lol

This forum will be in the history books in a few decades , They will talk about the postmaxxers

every branch combines to create a mighty faggot

Someone recently brought up an old post I made in 2018. This is factual. Everything you post, someone will read it. Even later. Lifefuel when someone brings up something old you posted and say they related to it.

Someone recently brought up an old post I made in 2018. This is factual. Everything you post, someone will read it. Even later. Lifefuel when someone brings up something old you posted and say they related to it.

Imagine believing in religion. Muh sky god surely looks down upon me and cares about me! Lol @ believing in a god when you're incel. Lol @ believing in a god with absolutely no proof at all. "BUT MUH BIBLE PREDICTED!" No it didn't. You're just coping and thinking a vague book predicted something because it used a crazy hyperbole or metaphor. No fucking proof of that shit you stupid coper.

The only way we should live in by being leeches on this dirty normshit society. Nobody cares about us. Everyone wants us dead. Why work and advance society and your nations economy? I understand you wagies who do it out of desperation but we should all try to NEET and get governmentbuxx. We shouldn't believe in anything normalfags tell us.If you have any hope of doing anything relationship wise then JFL. I wish I could be as naive as you. If you think somehow that everythings gonna be ok in the end then I wish I could have your mind.

They cant take this away for you. Every post increases your postcount. It stacks up. No post goes to waste. A single post makes a difference. No matter where you posted, in which thread, in which circumstances, in reply to what user, no matter the content of the post, high or low effort, no matter thr day of the post, the hour, the minute, the second. Thr post counter is oniscient and will be aware of your posts. This is justice.
If you were to get a visual representation of all your posts you would get a intricate geometrical pattern, threads entangled with each other, overriding each other, posts scattered accross this great virtual canvas, colorful, complex, delicate representation of all your efforts in posting. All this is captured by the postcount. every poster is an artist
Cope

We are not less than those creatures that live in bliss and paradise.
Because we are on opposit pole of bliss. We live in the centre of hell.
Our idenity and pride is to be dark as night

We are not less than those creatures that live in bliss and paradise.
Because we are on opposit pole of bliss. We live in the centre of hell.
Our idenity and pride is to be dark as night
Based, i need to think about this