Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every single positive life moment I have is ruined when I remember my face

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Without fail, every single moment of my life where I had even a fraction of happiness, had been fucking obliterated the instant I saw my reflection in something or in a bathroom.

Why does it ruin EVERYTHING?

I know how that feels. Just don't look at reflecting stuff.

why does it ruin everything?

because its everything

I can relate, getting reminded of your subhumanity can really kill your mood.

Your face is everything, your face is the main part of your genes. Your genetics determine your fate in life and unfortunately you got the short straw like the rest of us.

Feeling this bro, reflections are just absolutely undiluted 120+ octane ropefuel.

That feel when you are watching a movie/anime that you like and the screen suddenly cuts to black and you can see the reflection of your hideous face on the monitor. Just kill me boyos.

I fucking hate it when I'm looking in the mirror admiring my god-tier hunter eyes, NW 0 hair, 6'4 height, and a jawline to cut a watermelon, BUT then remember that I have a bad personality. Ruins everything

I hate it when I look at the mirror and I don't see any chin

I avoid mirrors at all costs. I was even thinking of covering up my bathroom mirror at home. The worst is when i go down the grocery isle and notice my reflection from the glass freezer doors.

Without fail, every single moment of my life where I had even a fraction of happiness, had been fucking obliterated the instant I saw my reflection in something or in a bathroom.

Why does it ruin EVERYTHING?
Because it is everything.

It gives me a good cope on the other hand.