Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every single piece of media I see with noodlewhores, it always shows the noodlewhore with a cumskin.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I'm not a ricecel myself but it makes me so angry that noodlewhores are like this and that the Jewish media supports this. In Chadstralia there are lots of ricemen and noodlewhores, they show noodlewhores everywhere with white faggots but ricemen remain invisible. An example is this ad on TV at the moment, it shows an ugly noodlewhore with a mayofag:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqB8CI92uRA

I know that noodlewhores are terrible self hating racist Nazi white supremacists but I don't know why the Jewish media is supporting this given that Hitler killed the Jews (unless the Holocaust was a Jewish plot to get the land of Israel...idk).

It makes me even sadder for ricecels. No one is on their side except maybe currycels like me and who really wants the support of a currycel?

Gook whores are so subhuman holy fuck

Same with hispanic whores.

Jbw strikes again

Noodlewhores can always get desperate mayos while ricemen get barely anything

It's well known that noodles pick other ethnicities if given the chance. Rice are maybe 3rd or 4th option for them... and since there are many men (including cums) who want their yellow pussies...there goes the noodlewhore.

i fucking HATE NOODLEWHORES MY WHOLE COUNTRY IS FILLED WITH THOSE GOOKS
@SadBoy888

I REGRETTED NOT PHYSUCALLY ABUSING ONE IN SCHOOL WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE
I WOULD'VE JUST GOTTENPROBATION BECAUSE I WAS UNDER 18 THEN
FUCK THOSE JBW NOODLEWHORES THAT HATE CURRIES FUCK U MY BLOOD BOILS

Last edited:
i cope by watching women getting killed on theync.com

just go to theync.com and search the terms
woman and killed

One time this 19 year old noodlewhore foid died from an accident where it was a passenger in a taxi
It's head was sticking out the window after the crash it was lifefuel

Nothing new here. They probably would reject the role if there was some ricecel guy as the co-star

It's not just noodlewhore but they are the most common obviously as they are the most KKK-loving race

But Hollywood tends to pair black, hispanic, muslim and indian chicks with white leads as well. The JBW pill is very very strong in all circles of life. :feelsseriously: Even incels are associated with being white supramacists despite whites SMV averaging higher than other races. In most cases, to not be incel if you're white, is relatively tall (six footer+) and not St. Blacksop2cel looking, and most low tier beckies, hispanic and asian chicks will be happy to give you a chance. While other races hit those benchmarks, they will still have a harder time in the dating scene.

In the UK literally every advert shows BM/WF. Noodles don't really get a look in but to be fair we have a very low amount of noodles in the UK, but then there are way more Indians/South Asians than black people and they barely show those. Black men are way overrepresented on tv and they are obsessed with BM/WF it's embarrassing.

I'm not a ricecel myself but it makes me so angry that noodlewhores are like this and that the Jewish media supports this. In Chadstralia there are lots of ricemen and noodlewhores, they show noodlewhores everywhere with white faggots but ricemen remain invisible. An example is this ad on TV at the moment, it shows an ugly noodlewhore with a mayofag:

I know that noodlewhores are terrible self hating racist Nazi white supremacists but I don't know why the Jewish media is supporting this given that Hitler killed the Jews (unless the Holocaust was a Jewish plot to get the land of Israel...idk).

It makes me even sadder for ricecels. No one is on their side except maybe currycels like me and who really wants the support of a currycel?

They want to destroy both the white and the Asian race so they can rule over a world of rootless low IQ mongrels.

But yeah, nobody is on our side, and Asians are a million times more clueless about this than whites. At this rate Asians will go extinct before whites despite our massive population advantage. Noodlewhore white worship combined with their abysmal fertility rate will end the Asian race within 100 years or so.

i fucking HATE NOODLEWHORES MY WHOLE COUNTRY IS FILLED WITH THOSE GOOKS
@SadBoy888

I REGRETTED NOT PHYSUCALLY ABUSING ONE IN SCHOOL WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE
I WOULD'VE JUST GOTTENPROBATION BECAUSE I WAS UNDER 18 THEN
FUCK THOSE JBW NOODLEWHORES THAT HATE CURRIES FUCK U MY BLOOD BOILS
I dont blame that, curries got reputation for smelling bad :feelskek: no offense. Many 5'11+ curries that mog ricemen though :feelswhat:

I dont blame that, curries got reputation for smelling bad :feelskek: no offense. Many 5'11+ curries that mog ricemen though :feelswhat:
I haven’t been told I smell bad
I think they refer to mainland curries

And I’m 6’ but skinny subhuman framelet curry

OVER

I haven’t been told I smell bad
I think they refer to mainland curries

And I’m 6’ but skinny subhuman framelet curry

OVER
You heightmog me hard :feelswhat:

Gtfo here gigamogger :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:. You can pick up easy toilets
I always hear toilets gossiping about how 1.8m 5'11 is the beauty standard for men, how are you not slaying? Unless your actually 5'8 and measured yourself wrong :feelskek:

fucking hell this pathetic noodlewhore gyrating like a fucking kangarooo in front of tall white man theory yet again is absolutely PATHETIC

Currycels want noodles but there are noodles in North East curry land aren't there?

Same with hispanic whores.

With what other race are they reproducing with then? Hispanic people are Southern Europeans and they tend to go for Northern Europeans, many have surnames like Rodriguez, Fernandez, Etc. which indicates Germanic (Scandinavian) ancestry.

It's funny how back in the day I constantly saw non-stop criticism of White men with an Asian fetish and lots of White men with Asian fetishes were shamed online. In real life very few White people I knew preferred Asian partners but the few male ones that did were constantly shamed.

But the reverse is 100% acceptable. The reason why this behaviour from Noodlewhores is acceptable is because ALL behaviour from toilets is seen as acceptable. In a less Feminist culture they would be treated as White men with Asian fetishes, but Asian toilets with White fetishes are deemed acceptable because of "Teehee".

:society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

You’re right if you watch TV you see so much interracial shit it’s gross

Noodles are whitucockuonry and water is wet.
I appreciate the support brocel. While you curries do have arrangedmarriagemaxxing, no other race of man is automatically treated with the amount of disgust that currycels are treated with.

Disgusting the way she's on the car bonnet like she's trying to hump it or get fucked doggystyle...doesn't she have any shame?

The funny thing is white men don't even like Asian women that much. Every TikTok you see of WMAF couple the man treats her like a doormat cause he knows she'll go along with it. Let her be in a relationship with another Asian or ethnic though and I bet the nagging starts up

Filthy noodlewhores :feelsree::feelsree:

Forget media, I literally can't go outside a single block (in San Francisco, leftist WMAF ground zero) without seeing a WMAF couple.