Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every single man on this picture mogs me...

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
1542086768425.jpg

... at looking manly.

true. if they had a neutral face a lot of them would have decent skull shape, eyes, jaw... plus many soys are tall, most of them still have hair, and it seems like they are all white

Say what you want, I'd rather look like one of these soylents than my current self.

Lol notice something about them?

I might mog the bottom right guy depending on his height

Not a single one of them is good looking.

Based
true. if they had a neutral face a lot of them would have decent skull shape, eyes, jaw... plus many soys are tall, most of them still have hair, and it seems like they are all white

Say what you want, I'd rather look like one of these soylents than my current self.
Brutal Soylent Pill

That's the expression they give when their wife's boyfriend buys them a PS4.

JFL there's a pic of Anthony Fantano

Smiling is retarded. It only makes you look like a submissive prey.

they all look like soy cucks who have an oral fixation....

In fact, those men get laid for free and have relationships, even if the Foid cheated on them. I on the other hand can't even get one date, cause of Insta rejection.

They are white, therefore they mog me.

In fact, those men get laid for free and have relationships, even if the Foid cheated on them. I on the other hand can't even get one date, cause of Insta rejection.
That’s what separates betas from omegas.