Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"every single man has the potential to attract females if they put effort"

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Just motherfucking LOL. It's all genes or nothing

RE: "every single man has the potential to attract females as long as they put in the eff

Well thats not completely false. But it would take an insane amount of effort to get rich, and they wouldn't love you anyways.

Redpill in a nutshell. If you have to try it's over.

who said that?

tbh why even try if some men can attract human females without even trying. This is an unfair society

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
tbh why even try if some men can attract human females without even trying. This is an unfair society

Go to the gym every day,eat clean,avoid all unproductive activities that give you dopamine release,work hard to achieve the highest level of education and get a high paying job that sucks out your soul so that one day you can get 10% of what chad gets just for existing,anyone can do it brah,you're just lazy.

non_factor said:
Go to the gym every day,eat clean,avoid all unproductive activities that give you dopamine release,work hard to achieve the highest level of education and get a high paying job that sucks out your soul so that one day you can get 10% of what chad gets just for existing,anyone can do it brah,you're just lazy.

They aren't wrong on that one I am extremely lazy. I am just waiting for the time to rope

non_factor said:

It's not about being lazy. It's about unfairly working your ass off for something that Chad gets while sitting on his ass.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:

Because having at least the most superficial relationship, or to know how a hug, let alone a kiss feels like, is a lot more prefarable then being khhv until you die.
If you haven't lookmaxed, better do it, then to regret it someday later.
I know that I tried all that I could and still ended up alone. Made it easier to accept that some people are just destined to be alone.
But I would give everything I have to change it.

I went to the gym atleast 6 or 5 days a week. I eat well, shower once a day and wear clothes that compliment me, as well as a nice trendy haircut. It doesn't fucking MATTER because of my inferior genes.

Exactly why even try when chad gets it all without even trying

This is a cope normie always try to use, oldcels are living proof this is not the case. Especially the oldcels who tried looksmaxxing/betabuxxing.

Nobody thinks of me as a man so I don't count.

A coworker today saw a scratch on my hand and asked if the ladies were all over me.. I said no, then it shifted to me saying girls are not easy to get.. He kept asking why and I wanted to say because I'm fucking ugly but that would've been awkward as fuck. Other guys have asked if I had a gf before, too, yet I'm clearly fuckin' ugly and women show no interest. Why do they bother asking?

QuantumDummy said:
A coworker today saw a scratch on my hand and asked if the ladies were all over me.. I said no, then it shifted to me saying girls are not easy to get.. He kept asking why and I wanted to say because I'm fucking ugly but that would've been awkward as fuck. Other guys have asked if I had a gf before, too, yet I'm clearly fuckin' ugly and women show no interest. Why do they bother asking?

They ask to make you feel better probably

Which is why incels are growing in population lol.

lol, you know its over when you attract more males than females and you are as straight as a fucking pole.

Same retards that say this meme say the same shit of how everybody can get a job if they try hard enough.
In life there always have to be losers and nature is the same damn way.

We just got the shitty short stick.