Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every single loli lover busted on YouTube is either fat/old/ugly coincidence?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Here's 3 examples from 3 different YouTubers and it's obvious to notice that each of these guys busted looks are trash like EVERY single guy lmao.. not a single Chad has EVER been busted for this because they're too busy in their harem's to care to do stuff like this.. browse for yourself and you'll see that every one of the guys busted are always some creepy fat or old looking guy straight out of the lookism textbook.

This is a whole subgenre btw with many different YouTubers doing it in a personal crusade it seems, Internet sleuths gone vigilante detective XD. Basically they've taken the Chris Hanson format and made it for YouTube. They gather evidence and then confront the guys, sometimes ending with an arrest. It's just interesting to see that without acception all these guys look like shit.. I've NEVER seen a good looking guy get busted for this.. not once!

They're countless more videos like this and all the guys look incel tier. There's no way this is a coincidence.. soyciety is rigged and your much more likely to try something like this if your access to regular women is cut off.. it's why I never see a Chad caught up in this situation at least not at the local levels...

Last edited:
I'm rigged. rigged to die aloen and untouched. aloen and drunk, on fridaiy nights. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i feeel cold , despite being drunk. what is wrong with me/???>? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhat::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Here's 3 examples from 3 different YouTubers and it's obvious to notice that each of these guys busted looks are trash like EVERY single guy lmao.. not a single Chad has EVER been busted for this because they're too busy in their harem's to care to do stuff like this.. browse for yourself and you'll see that every one of the guys busted are always some creepy fat or old looking guy straight out of the lookism textbook.

This is a whole subgenre btw with many different YouTubers doing it in a personal crusade it seems, Internet sleuths gone vigilante detective XD. Basically they've taken the Chris Hanson format and made it for YouTube. They gather evidence and then confront the guys, sometimes ending with an arrest. It's just interesting to see that without acception all these guys look like shit.. I've NEVER seen a good looking guy get busted for this.. not once!

They're countless more videos like this and all the guys look incel tier. There's no way this is a coincidence.. soyciety is rigged and your much more likely to try something like this if your access to regular women is cut off.. it's why I never see a Chad caught up in this situation at least not at the local levels...

Loli lover + anime fan = the highest form of cope

14 is not a loli (must teen girls not even look like lolis) and not every guy that is naturally attracted to teen girls is necessarily ugly or fat, it happens that the demographic that uses the dated websites used by these "catchers" to find "catchs" has that type of men that look like that. These "catchers" are also the worst, hypocrites, needy of social approval and use these catches to satisfy their lust to degradate and torment, sadistic. Must of these ugly guys being "caught" are not even incels.

Last edited: