Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill every single living human being is a lookist, no one cares about personality including subhumans themselves

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Mentally illcel 3/10 manlet, eyecolor lotteryLoser
★★★★★
You are a subhuman but also a lookist because when you see a 2/10 female you don't imagine raw fucking her , but when you see a stacy or a HTB you start fantasizing about her body and what you'll do to her.

Water thread, but the concept of personality does not exist as long as you are good looking. So good looking = good personality because you are seeing a person that is pleasing to the human eye. Everything is looks , how people perceive you is dictated by looks.

You could be the most kind soul ever but be a short bald manlet with glasses. Now everyone will assume that you're a creep pedophile and will try to distance from you.

Meanwhile everyone is going to bump into the serial killer CHAD because looks are the most deceiving thing about a human person.

You naturally avoid the sub5 homeless person that smells like shit even tho he won't try to mug or rob you , but feel comfortable around good looking people because the power of looks is unmatched.

You naturally avoid the sub5 homeless person that smells like shit even tho he won't try to mug or rob you , but feel comfortable around good looking people because the power of looks is unmatched.
TBH it's the other way around.

Shit thread because your avi is shit

every human graviates towards good looking people and tries to befriend them. If you look good everyone will treat you nice and want to be your friend. No one will ever do bad to you as a pleasing to the eye human. When you're a subhuman everyone naturally hates you. This is how the human brain works.

Shit thread because your avi is shit
Sad Feelings GIF

humans cannot control their instincts of course you'll fear the dirty sub5 homeless man and reinforce every single negative stereotype about homeless people when you see him. If it's a homeless chadlite you suddenly stop fearing. Ugly = scary. That'show humans evolved to think.

every human graviates towards good looking people and tries to befriend them. If you look good everyone will treat you nice and want to be your friend. No one will ever do bad to you as a pleasing to the eye human. When you're a subhuman everyone naturally hates you. This is how the human brain works.
Yes but as a subhuman I feel more comfortable around ugly niggers like myself, than say, an expensive restaurant with chads on every table.

Yes but as a subhuman I feel more comfortable around ugly niggers like myself, than say, an expensive restaurant with chads on every table.
well that's true i am saying how generally humans feel. Non-blackpillers feel much more comfortable around attractive people. All of my friends are trucels and I do not feel comfortable at all around HTNs let alone very attractive people. I recognize how painful the mog is.

Im fat and I saying that I dont find fat woman attractive is understatement. So yea, I know Im hypocrite, but a man can do? Im not going to like fat chicks now.

Im fat and I saying that I dont find fat woman attractive is understatement. So yea, I know Im hypocrite, but a man can do? Im not going to like fat chicks now.
Lose weight then. Might make you ascend tbh

Good thread. I would not have a long term relationship with a 2/10 woman. 4/10 minimum for LTR. Everyone can tell the difference between an attractive and unattractive person, regardless of how attractive they are themselves

It would have been better not to have been born

humans cannot control their instincts of course you'll fear the dirty sub5 homeless man and reinforce every single negative stereotype about homeless people when you see him. If it's a homeless chadlite you suddenly stop fearing. Ugly = scary. That'show humans evolved to think.
Ugliness means shitty genes and nothing is more detrimental to the human race than genetic trash.