Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every single interaction in life is transactional

T

TheHungariancel

Greycel
You need to understand something.

Every single interaction, be it as small as picking up your classmate's dropped pen from the floor, that you had with other people and other people had with you was nothing but an exchange of benefits. A simple transaction. Every help you've ever given or received, every conversation, be it talking in real life or online, was a transaction. We humans provide each other with a wide range of benefits that make our lives easier, simpler, more enjoyable, etc. I give or provide something, you give or provide something in return. Generosity and kindness are not, and have never been part of these exchanges. It all happens because we're selfish.

Let's look at the pen example a little closer: your classmate dropped his pen on the floor. You help him by picking it up for him, and by this, you'll feel slightly better about yourself, which is a benefit for you; it made you a slightly better person (or at least the perception of yourself has improved). Your classmate gets his pen, which is beneficial for him since now he can continue doing his stuff. The transaction is done. This example could be easily extended to more serious actions that seem generous or unselfish at first, such as volunteering. When you make yourself go volunteering, you at the very least hope that you'll learn or experience something new or make a connection with a person that could benefit you in the future. If you somehow knew for a fact that you wouldn't gain anything out of your time volunteering, you wouldn't even consider going there in the first place.

When you can't provide, society will outcast you because society doesn't benefit from you. This is also the basis of every relationship and friendship. Women only care about you if you can satisfy the needs that evolution programmed into their brains.

Hell, a transaction is happening right now as you read this text and as I type these words.

When we interact with others, we may not consciously or actively think about these things, but this is what's really happening.

I even experienced this within my family as well, but I still think that your parents are the only people in your life who are biologically capable of giving you unconditional love, affection, and care (assuming you don't have piece of shit parents).

Always remember this thought for your own good.

True, once normies will realize that you don't give them any benefits they cut you from their own lives at best and at worst they bully you

TLDR everything comes with a price

People typically just wanna use you for something, then abandon you when you've finished what they wanted you to do for them

You need to understand something.

Every single interaction, be it as small as picking up your classmate's dropped pen from the floor, that you had with other people and other people had with you was nothing but an exchange of benefits. A simple transaction. Every help you've ever given or received, every conversation, be it talking in real life or online, was a transaction. We humans provide each other with a wide range of benefits that make our lives easier, simpler, more enjoyable, etc. I give or provide something, you give or provide something in return. Generosity and kindness are not, and have never been part of these exchanges. It all happens because we're selfish.

Let's look at the pen example a little closer: your classmate dropped his pen on the floor. You help him by picking it up for him, and by this, you'll feel slightly better about yourself, which is a benefit for you; it made you a slightly better person (or at least the perception of yourself has improved). Your classmate gets his pen, which is beneficial for him since now he can continue doing his stuff. The transaction is done. This example could be easily extended to more serious actions that seem generous or unselfish at first, such as volunteering. When you make yourself go volunteering, you at the very least hope that you'll learn or experience something new or make a connection with a person that could benefit you in the future. If you somehow knew for a fact that you wouldn't gain anything out of your time volunteering, you wouldn't even consider going there in the first place.

When you can't provide, society will outcast you because society doesn't benefit from you. This is also the basis of every relationship and friendship. Women only care about you if you can satisfy the needs that evolution programmed into their brains.

Hell, a transaction is happening right now as you read this text and as I type these words.

When we interact with others, we may not consciously or actively think about these things, but this is what's really happening.

I even experienced this within my family as well, but I still think that your parents are the only people in your life who are biologically capable of giving you unconditional love, affection, and care (assuming you don't have piece of shit parents).

Always remember this thought for your own good.
a transaction means you get something in return to your benefit
incels get nothing in return

People typically just wanna use you for something, then abandon you when you've finished what they wanted you to do for them
been through this when i started making decent money and then i ended being poor again and my "friends" suddenly disappeared on me again

nah

only if you're incel bc people just view you as a resource

if you're chad or normie then people like you, and will interact with you and help out even without any benefit

a transaction means you get something in return to your benefit
incels get nothing in return
Incels are expected to be servants and do everything for free. We are not perceived as human and so we are not treated as human by normies.