Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every single hot bitch I find on instagram have posted that fucking BLM black square picture

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
It is starting to piss me off

Those are coal-burning sluts. Every single one of them.

Foids just love to virtue signal.

Coalburning must be endemic among them, because I am getting tired of finding out the profile of a hot girl and then that fucking black square is there

just ban foids from using the internet theory

Coalburning must be endemic among them, because I am getting tired of finding out the profile of a hot girl and then that fucking black square is there
Coal-burning affects every race.

@Animecel2D thoughts?

Women are social sponges.

Useful idiots of the elites, brainwashed since kindergarten bi the power that be , point in case Greta grunberg, that foid is actually scare out her wit of 'climate changes'? Tell that to to millions of homeless men at the present who have to deal with the elements on a daily basis.

the same whores let nazi, KKK member chad fuck them

the same whores let nazi, KKK member chad fuck them
Sure. But I hate the fact these whores are using their influence to support marxist movements that only cause division and destruction.

Most of them do it to virtue signal and to not be shunned by their friends. The new saying is "silence is violence." The ones you really gotta worry about are those whores who write long ass snoozefest propagandist essays underneath their black squares, thinking that they're woke.

EVERY SINGLE foid has been corrupted by feminism. Not even 99.9%, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. Every single woman who has "seemed" even remotely unique, without fail, has turned out to be a BLM feminist leftist netflix marvel office whore at least eventually.

#Colvinslifematters
#icantbreed

They all got blacked. Sleeping with a negro is beastiality.

Chads/Tyrones lives matter

instathot lives matter

They want bbc (not you sub 8 black guys, but tyrone)

I looked into instagram's recommended profiles and from the 3~4 hot bitches I looked at, only one didn't have the black square of death

They want bbc (not you sub 8 black guys, but tyrone)
I agree

They should get a pair of "mudshark sunglasses" from their nigger toys (in minecraft)

They should get a pair of "mudshark sunglasses" from their nigger toys (in minecraft)
They are fucked and dumped by them so not enough time spent with them. The ones who get those are in LTRs

Jfl, it'll go nice with their blue eyeliners.
If OP takes the screenshots and shit and make a thread telling the whole story it will be worthy of being pinned lmao

If OP takes the screenshots and shit and make a thread telling the whole story it will be worthy of being pinned lmao
I think it would, but it's probably gonna be revealed that none of those bitches were hot to begin with and then he can't save face anymore.

I think it would, but it's probably gonna be revealed that none of those bitches were hot to begin with and then he can't save face anymore.
lmao I replied to the wrong thread

Ban them from everything that is not childbearing, cleaning and cooking.
and sandwich making, putting two pieces of bread together with lettuce tomatoes and ham is not considered cooking