Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL every single hohol on enlisted is playing the wermacht fraction

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
"but muh precious hohols aren't nazis , bro!"

I have no clue what you're saying. Wish my parents let me play video games as a child

Tf is a hohol?

I have no clue what you're saying. Wish my parents let me play video games as a child
Enlisted is a online pvp WWII infantry game set in the late stages of the war between the Soviets and the Germans. The funny thing OP is pointing out is that Ukrainians are playing a Russian game, packed with microtransactions, as the Germans and likely spending money on it, all in a pointless attempt to annoy the Russians. I mean, come on, they wouldn’t even make a game about it if they were insecure.

Enlisted is a online pvp WWII infantry game set in the late stages of the war between the Soviets and the Germans. The funny thing OP is pointing out is that Ukrainians are playing a Russian game, packed with microtransactions, as the Germans and likely spending money on it, all in a pointless attempt to annoy the Russians. I mean, come on, they wouldn’t even make a game about it if they were insecure.
I see. Thanks

its always the somethingUA players on the wermacht fraction. Those faggots wont fight on a real battlefield and would rather shit on the free2play russiancels that are just trying to relax after a long day.

Last edited:
I remember playing Enlisted after getting spammed with ads for it on youtube. That was 2 or 3 years ago. Is it worth playing still or is it all bots now?

"but muh precious hohols aren't nazis , bro!"
"Wehrmacht", wenn schon.
"Wer" just means "who".
"(sich) wehren" means "fight back/defend"
"Macht" means "power"

I remember playing Enlisted after getting spammed with ads for it on youtube. That was 2 or 3 years ago. Is it worth playing still or is it all bots now?
the game was meant to have bots because you control an entire squad of bots and can take over them at any time.

Jej based Ukrainians

Why anyone would pay for a gaijin slavaboo bias simulator is beyond me