Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every single girl out there is literally SWARMED with guys.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Even the ones who seem to be 'shy' or 'socially awkward or 'hideous.' Anytime I hear women talk, they always use 'he' or 'him' and they always talk to and talk about guys all the time. Pure rage fuel.

Blame beta orbiters and cucks.

Yeah no shit, vagina = endless stream of morons willing to put their necks on the line for your happiness and for a chance to mate with you, meanwhile men are disposable trash unless they are Chad.

Exactly, just be vagina and you can pretty much get laid whenever

Even the ones who seem to be 'shy' or 'socially awkward or 'hideous.' Anytime I hear women talk, they always use 'he' or 'him' and they always talk to and talk about guys all the time. Pure rage fuel.

The competition is more brutal than ever for straight males. Not having a major world war in ~75 years has resulted in significant gender imbalance, and Chads hogging women hasn't helped matters either.

20-34-relative.png

The competition is more brutal than ever for straight males. Not having a major world war in ~75 years has resulted in significant gender imbalance, and Chads hogging women hasn't helped matters either.

20-34-relative.png

Just fucking lol. There's literally no chance.

Even if you're an above average or looksmaxed male, you're still on nightmare mode.

Just fucking lol. There's literally no chance.

Even if you're an above average or looksmaxed male, you're still on nightmare mode.

Also keep in mind that some of the "better" locations on that map (like Baltimore and Memphis) are predominantly black. Great if you're into black women, but otherwise, not so much.

Things are truly fucked.

20-34-relative.png
This ^

take the gender ratio inbalance blackpill

I think thats why i will never really understand women. I lived my whole life fighting isolation (with no success), and the average women dont even know what isolation means of feels like. For me, at this point, they are aliens. Different species, different planets, different society....

The gender ratio is legit 200 males per every single female.
The government is lying. And literally every 3+ female is SWARMED by different guys.
Its over.

Life on T U T O R I A L I S L A N D

99.9999999% of all females can't be incel

20-34-relative.png

I actually live in that tiny red dot in the center of North Carolina.

A. It's because of the University

B. They're all Lesbian

20-34-relative.png

Kim launch the nukes! Seriously women have more options irl than we do on dating sites. We need another world war to decimate the male population asap.

I actually live in that tiny red dot in the center of North Carolina.

A. It's because of the University

B. They're all Lesbian

Sounds like the state university that I attended. Most of the females on campus were diseased sluts, feminists, lesbians, or a combination of the above. The only decent ones I encountered in my 4.5 years were from other continents.

Sounds like the state university that I attended. Most of the females on campus were diseased sluts, feminists, lesbians, or a combination of the above. The only decent ones I encountered in my 4.5 years were from other continents.

I don't think it matters which University you're at... that's what you're going to get.

college is a fuckfest for fraternities. sororities exist for frats to have a buffet from. thats their only purpose. if you know a girl in a sorority, shes taken at least 50 cocks by the end of college.

college is a fuckfest for fraternities. sororities exist for frats to have a buffet from. thats their only purpose. if you know a girl in a sorority, shes taken at least 50 cocks by the end of college.

You mean 50 by the end of the first week of school right.

You mean 50 by the end of the first week of school right.
No. 50 minimum at the end. Some sorority girls change LTR constantly, but that significantly lowers cock count. If they were single throughout the entire 4 years.....200+

No. 50 minimum at the end. Some sorority girls change LTR constantly, but that significantly lowers cock count. If they were single throughout the entire 4 years.....200+

I'm an old cel and I remember girls in highschool bragging about fucking two guys at once.

200+ is easy to believe.

I once saw a girl who was commenting on one of those 'incel tears' videos saying how shit don't make sense because she's ugly and she's shy. But what this bitch fails to realize is that if you don't count chads guys actually prefer quieter girls and let's be real, nearly everytime a girl says that she's either hot and looking for attention or a roastie looking for sympathy.

I don't think it matters which University you're at... that's what you're going to get.

Pretty much. Going to college was arguably the biggest regret of my life. The only good that came out of it was being exposed to the shitty nature of femoids, which led to me swearing off the idea of marriage/kids/betabuxxing forever.