Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every single female podcast is about fucking some guy

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
Thats all they talk about fucking some guy or their boyfriend or dumb gossip shit.

Why do you listen to those podcasts?

Gossip, drama, and whoring are the only things foids will ever know. They're as shallow as a toilet drain.

I am absolutely amazed that, throughout history, we repressed the potential of 50% of the population, that is horrible.

Don't listen to foid-created media and no foid-written books. Only foid songs are acceptable.

what do you expect them to discuss besides premarital sex

it's their religion

I mean..that's all they do afterall. There's nothing going on in their lives besides fucking and gossiping

every discussion space for women on the internet revolves around Chad, makeup, periods, abortions, sitting on dicks, cheating, hybristophilia etc

Gossip, drama, and whoring are the only things foids will ever know. They're as shallow as a toilet drain.
every discussion space for women on the internet revolves around Chad, makeup, periods, abortions, sitting on dicks, cheating, hybristophilia etc

I will learn and speak Russian for rest of my life rather than try to understand normies or womens language.
They always talk like a NPC hive mind

I will learn and speak Russian for rest of my life rather than try to understand normies or womens language.
They always talk like a NPC hive mind

You think Russians don't talk like NPCs?

How do you know this? :waitwhat:

Imagine my shock. Foids can only talk about fucking Chads or screwing up some sub 8 male's life.

How do you know this? :waitwhat:
Read on another forum

Also you can browse the names of some popular female podcasts to get an idea

One time i did listen to a foid podcast (used to listen to podcasts back when wageslaving) and all they did was talk about fucking, chads, gossip, retard rumours

but we are the perverts, we are the ones that "think with our penis".

Read on another forum

Also you can browse the names of some popular female podcasts to get an idea

One time i did listen to a foid podcast (used to listen to podcasts back when wageslaving) and all they did was talk about fucking, chads, gossip, retard rumours
Oh alright.

I don't listen to female podcasts.

I used to listen to the dick show but stopped because almost every episode has long segments talking about sex or muh dick. Also dick isnt funny unless he is shit talking foids but he simps for the foids that come on his show.

Foids do not possess enough intellectual level to make high IQ podcasts. They are only good at 2 things : Sucking chad's dick and ruining incel lives.