Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every single egyptian is fucking retard

• Thread starter Deleted member 36565
  • Start date
Deleted member 36565

Deleted member 36565

I didn't want any of this
-
Egypt is dangerous place for the foreigners and the egyptians are weird asf I just watched their tictok and I just wish that they all die they r useless I don't even think these scumbags were the ancient Egyptian who built the pyramids this is not their civilization and that's why the egyptiancels are creepy and they r lucky that the foids there aren't attracted to them:feelsgah:

Are you from Egypt?

@tehgymcel420 made an alt account

Cope, we wuz kings.

I don't even think these scumbags were the ancient Egyptian who built the pyramids
Facts,the current ''egyptians'' are the product of miscegenation.

Big truth, I saw some Egyptian kids bullying a black manlet kid in my area recently. They need some sense beat into them. They are too low inhibition, too impulsive and primitive. Need some strong man to beat them and set them straight.
Another cucked thread hating on men instead of women.
Their women, at least the ones that are mothers need to start beating their kids on the daily. They need to become like the Asian Tiger moms.

Ancient Egyptians were families of different origins.
Ancient pharaohs preferred to fuck their sisters rather local Egyptians who were nothing more than slaves.

Egyptians are pussies not warriors. They were conquered and ruled by everyone through history.

Egypt was raped by Canaanites, Niggers, Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Britain, France, Israel so it is like the toilet of Middle East.

We all know the story of Cleopatra
Two Roman Chads fighting over a Greek pussy while Egyptians watching haha

Modern day sandnigga Egyptians are not the same as Ancient Egyptians

Dey wuz not kangz or pharoes

Ancient Egyptians were families of different origins.
Ancient pharaohs preferred to fuck their sisters rather local Egyptians who were nothing more than slaves.

Egyptians are pussies not warriors. They were conquered and ruled by everyone through history.

Egypt was raped by Canaanites, Niggers, Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Berbers, Turks, Britain, France, Israel so it is like the toilet of Middle East.

We all know the story of Cleopatra
Two Roman Chads fighting over a Greek pussy while Egyptians watching haha

View attachment 490038
cope :lul:

@Diocel thoughts?

inceldom discussions

Egypt is dangerous place for the foreigners and the egyptians are weird asf I just watched their tictok and I just wish that they all die they r useless I don't even think these scumbags were the ancient Egyptian who built the pyramids this is not their civilization and that's why the egyptiancels are creepy and they r lucky that the foids there aren't attracted to them:feelsgah:
It seems like an Egyptian God has mogged the shit out of your pathetic ameriturd being and you're so butthurt about it. The rope will be there for these situations :feelshaha: