Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every ricecel needs to become a low inhib dark triad slayer

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Asian men need to openly hit on women with confidence without giving a shit about what others think. We are already sexy as fuck so you might as well own it.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::incel:

In reality the best two thing Asians can do is:

1. Stick to themselves (create communities where they exclude other races, bash interracial dating, create their own schools)
2. Move back to Asia if they can't achieve the first thing

But yeah fight guys use kung fu. You ll totally down a 6'4 tyrone in 1 punch as 5'7 chink. And you wont get jumped by 10 niggers for being the only chink in predominately black school

Holy shit someone needs to blackpill these retards on how subhuman and inferior the mongoloid skull is compared to the caucasoid skull

Brootal rice

These guys need to come here instead of coping there

"tell your daughters to fuck me and not the white incels, i am definately not incel"

Go Go Power Rangers :feelsBox:

just kpop maxxx. bitches luv that shit

>diaspora asian
>"fuck off sexpat loser"

this retardation sounds more like jew chutzpah than azn masculinity to me

however the basic message is correct, everyone should have their own pride and chauvinism so that maybe they have a chance to hold onto their own women and other resources, instead of losing them to whoever is most attractive or opportunistic

1. Stick to themselves (create communities where they exclude other races, bash interracial dating, create their own schools)

But yeah fight guys use kung fu. You ll totally down a 6'4 tyrone in 1 punch as 5'7 chink. And you wont get jumped by 10 niggers for being the only chink in predominately black school
High iq
View attachment 445509
These guys need to come here instead of coping there
Send em a link. Foids are already downvoting like the demons they are

Guy's name is "goldpill" he obviously knows about this site

this used to be possible 15/20 years ago. my high school had a korean clique, we want to the same after-school academies and churches, and foids were excluded from the group for dating outside race (only one instance i can think of). this is why i was so blind to the exogamy of noodlewhores for much of my adolescence.

this does seem like the best choice at this point, though it would be a huge hassle. although it pisses me off the various black and mexican criminals who tell us to "go back to china," while they parasitically drain the financial and social resources of "their" nation. not to mention white nationalists who want the ricecels out but noodlewhores in for breeding purposes while simultaneously screaming about "saving the white race." but make sure it's your own choice to do this and not out of intimidation from hoodlums who tell you to get out of "their country" but are either illegal or were shipped here as part of the slave trade. the multicultural west is a hellhole for ethnics who are not inclined and don't have the physicality or low IQ to be criminals and violent psychopaths who live off welfare paid by your taxes.

ricemen should all be armed when going outside. anyone who attacks you simply for being rice deserves to be maimed or killed.

Last edited:
“We are already sexy as fuck”

C0BB7A0D 9A0D 439B A3F0 340C7F43D164

this used to be possible 15/20 years ago. my high school had a korean clique, we want to the same after-school academies and churches, and foids were excluded from the group for dating outside race (only one instance i can think of). this is why i was so blind to the exogamy of noodlewhores for much of my adolescence.
What blackpilled you?

What blackpilled you?

i don't remember exactly.
i think it was a gradual process but in place in my mid/late 20s.

and social media shows that most of the noodlewhores at my high school are WMAF bf or married, est. ~ 75%.

Last edited:
My stance on is that you should be low inhib and dark triad as a way to protest against how society treats you. It has nothing do with helping out your race or getting a girlfriend one day or whatever

Just be confident br0, just dress like a gentleman br0, confidence br0, aznMASCULINITY

Images 2

This works regardless of what your race is.

Foid logic is pretty damn retarded actually. They let low IQ, low inhibition, high Testosterone thugs into their pussies but disrespect the nerd who upholds himself.
Out of all the races of women, East Asian women are the least likely to like these kinds of men (on average). That is not to say that they don't like these kinds of men, just noticeably less so than the other races of foids. This is one of the major reasons why Asian women are so sought after by all races of men.

A lot of non-Asian foids have their noses high in the air on their opinion of Asian foids and genuinely believe that they are far better than Asian foids. The real truth is that East Asian foids are objectively far above non-Asian foids in terms of intellect (and therefore, just a better person in general). That is why you see so many noodlewhores in programming compared to the other races of foids (who mainly work in marketing, HR, jobs not requiring a lot of raw brain power etc...).

This works regardless of what your race is.

Foid logic is pretty damn retarded actually. They let low IQ, low inhibition, high Testosterone thugs into their pussies but disrespect the nerd who upholds himself.
Out of all the races of women, East Asian women are the least likely to like these kinds of men (on average). That is not to say that they don't like these kinds of men, just noticeably less so than the other races of foids. This is one of the major reasons why Asian women are so sought after by all races of men.
Gigacope, one of the main reasons noodlewhores worship whites is because they are low inhib, high T and dark triad compared to ricecels without being dysfunctional like blacks. Whites are literally the goldilocks zone for noodlewhores in both looks and personality.

A lot of non-Asian foids have their noses high in the air on their opinion of Asian foids and genuinely believe that they are far better than Asian foids. The real truth is that East Asian foids are objectively far above non-Asian foids in terms of intellect (and therefore, just a better person in general). That is why you see so many noodlewhores in programming compared to the other races of foids (who mainly work in marketing, HR, jobs not requiring a lot of raw brain power etc...).
If they were even remotely intelligent they would go for ricecels since Asian-Asian marriages are by far the most stable, least amount of DV, lowest divorce rate etc. But they are just as controlled by their pussy tingles as all other foids and on top of that they are traitorous to a degree unprecedented by all other races. Stop simping for these gookwhores.

LOL if ricecels wanna rot in prison go for it!! :feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back