Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every reminder of how fast time goes is suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I left my apartment today, for the first time in a few days, and when I do it's often very late bc of my fucked up sleep schedule. So I didn't realize how close summer is. It was actually hot outside. Jfl it seems like it was yesterday that I said "damn it's winter again, and ofc I'm still incel". Now it's summer again. Fuck this shit :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I actually like the fact time goes by fast. I just want to die.

I left my apartment today, for the first time in a few days, and when I do it's often very late bc of my fucked up sleep schedule. So I didn't realize how close summer is. It was actually hot outside. Jfl it seems like it was yesterday that I said "damn it's winter again, and ofc I'm still incel". Now it's summer again. Fuck this shit :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

2015 seems like it was a year ago to me. I had big plans for this year too and we are already 1/3 rd into this year and I accomplished nothing
I want to spend a year of my life dating a JB and having sex twice a day. THEN I can die

Tfw 2015 was 6 years ago
:giga::giga::giga::giga:

:feelsrope: im not gonna wait around to die, im just going to rope once i have no hope anymore

im older than elliot rodger was, but other than that im going to do the same as him except for the retribution. im going to try until im sure i've done all i can and then rope
2015 seems like it was a year ago to me. I had big plans for this year too and we are already 1/3 rd into this year and I accomplished nothing

I want to spend a year of my life dating a JB and having sex twice a day. THEN I can die
thats brutal as fuck
Tfw 2015 was 6 years ago
:giga::giga::giga::giga:
ikr :feelsrope:

I feel your pain but why would you just want to commit suicide when you also have othER options? :)

I feel your pain but why would you just want to commit suicide when you also have othER options? :)
because i blame my family for my inceldom, not society. sure society is horrible, but growing up, my parents bullied me so much that i didnt even care about school bullying (which i also got bc i was an easy target). and despite them sucking, im too emotionally attached to my parents to just ER them, so there's not much i can do tbh.

tbhtbhtbhtbhtbh

because i blame my family for my inceldom, not society. sure society is horrible, but growing up, my parents bullied me so much that i didnt even care about school bullying (which i also got bc i was an easy target). and despite them sucking, im too emotionally attached to my parents to just ER them, so there's not much i can do tbh.
No one can fuck you up as parents can, they drive you crazy with blaming you and guilt tripping you during developing years and then they are surprised when you grow into socially retarded with zero self esteem and will to try harder in life.

No one can fuck you up as parents can, they drive you crazy with blaming you and guilt tripping you during developing years and then they are surprised when you grow into socially retarded with zero self esteem and will to try harder in life.
Tbh :feelscry:

like it was said in other thread, this is why you don't rope. life is short anyway so why not just stick it out

It’s been a decade since graduating high school and I haven’t done shit it’s over

time moved slowly for me until about 2013, then it started speeding up from 2013-2017. 2018-now has just been a blur

then end it

but yea , you are conditioned and have some bias / fear , to do so