Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every reason why I'm unattractive has to do with my race

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
Wide nose - Based on my race
Big lips - Based on my race
Dark Skin - Based on my race
Look terrible in sunlight - Inherent for dark-skinned people

It really makes me mad that I've worked to get a decent body and strong jawline but I'm still mogged by every whitey I cross paths with. Every time I've talked to a girl with another white guy, the white guy has always gotten more attention, regardless of his looks or social skills. Girls have called me attractive, but then why have none of them ever liked me? And why is it these girls find the need to talk about every attractive white guy or ethnic with incredibly strong white traits around me? It's pure rage-inducing torture.

Same, nigger nose and frizzy hair are my worst features.

You are lying! You know that everyone here is white! 100 percent white "ideology". Do not forget that we are racists too...

Just kidding of course.

Apart from that Indians also typically have bug eyes bad orbitals/zygotes and lack facial harmony, it really is over.

Normie: But everyone’s equal! Ok, so your attractiveness is unique! Just approach different girls! Learn an instrument! Just shut up already!

Honestly, it's not really skin color that makes you ugly, it's more of the big lips, wide nose and other facial features that make you ugly.

I've seen dudes with dark skin, yet with good facial features, and are attractive as hell.

Apart from that Indians also typically have bug eyes bad orbitals/zygotes and lack facial harmony, it really is over.
Indians don't have facial harmony because they can't choose what race they want to be. This is especially true for south Indians for myself.

I have the basic facial structure of a white man, but with the lips and nose of a black man. On their respective races, these features look fine, but mash them up on a guy like me and you just get an ugly chimera.

Normie: But everyone’s equal! Ok, so your attractiveness is unique! Just approach different girls! Learn an instrument! Just shut up already!
To continue: Just shut up already you misogynistic hater!

Also normies: It's my preference if I like white guys, don't worry, there's someone out there who'll like you for who you are.
Honestly, it's not really skin color that makes you ugly, it's more of the big lips, wide nose and other facial features that make you ugly.

I've seen dudes with dark skin, yet with good facial features, and are attractive as hell.
Not just good facial features, caucasian facial features. This is true when it comes to brown guys, as Asians and Black guys can pull off their own looks fine.

Arabs, hispanics, and Indians pretty much need to be white guys with dark skin to get any respect.

Wide nose - Based on my race
Big lips - Based on my race
Dark Skin - Based on my race
Look terrible in sunlight - Inherent for dark-skinned people

It really makes me mad that I've worked to get a decent body and strong jawline but I'm still mogged by every whitey I cross paths with. Every time I've talked to a girl with another white guy, the white guy has always gotten more attention, regardless of his looks or social skills. Girls have called me attractive, but then why have none of them ever liked me? And why is it these girls find the need to talk about every attractive white guy or ethnic with incredibly strong white traits around me? It's pure rage-inducing torture.

I have all these traits -- and I can confirm -- it's fucking over.

I have all these traits -- and I can confirm -- it's fucking over.
What race are you brother? Are you a fellow curry, or an Arab or hispanic? Because it's not over if you have these traits and are black, just ask Tellem T.

Just go for woman of your race, bruh.

ITT: "I'd be fucking 10 stacies a weekend if I were white!" race cope

Maybe the girls are bluepilling you

Having a thin Aryan nose is also a common curry feature.

You dont look soo bad buddy, you are exagerating

You dont look soo bad buddy, you are exagerating
7224D954 0571 428F ABF8 9E82C7F1DEB9