Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every rape could be prevented if woman just gave consent before it happened

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
There are two sides to each story. Rape is not just the decision of the male, it is also the decision of the woman to make the rape possible in the first place by denying consensual and loving sex from the male. There is always responsibility of both parties.

Next time you find yourself about to get raped, consider just giving consent. That way there is no crime and everybody is happy. Don't be selfish.

raped women should start being responsible
no wonder they get raped if they have such toxic personalities

Thie actually makes sense.

Women do give consent, they let the rapist to do his thing, just watch some confession videos of murderers and rapists. Even though women act like rape is the worst thing it could happen to a woman they still let them rape rather than fight and risk.

and everybody is happy
Animated GIF

Women do give consent in most cases of "rape."
Even in actual violent, brute-force rape, non-verbal consent is given by the body getting aroused and allowing for easy passage of the dick.
Rape doesn't even exist in the way its commonly thought.

Rape = incel tried having sex with me

Get rid of laws to get rid of criminals theory.:feelsthink:

I think I am ready to rape soon