Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every pedo hunter is a CHAD

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Legit haven't seen any subhumans hunting pedos @L Lawliet confirms this theory thbhthbngl

Just look
this guy
CHAD

CHAD

CHAD

Also here's a challenge, find at least one subhuman flaw on this guy from this fucking subhuman angle

hating pedos is the dumbest shit i can think of

nigga's just trynna get his dick wet

He's talking about a 15 year old like it's a toddler. 2-3 more years and that same girl suddenly turns into a strong independent woman. Normies are insane.

Most of them are pedos as well

He's talking about a 15 year old like it's a toddler. 2-3 more years and that same girl suddenly turns into a strong independent woman. Normies are insane.

Yes I hate this notion that teenage girls are these pure innocent beings that become cognizant adults at the magical age of 18. If only they knew

Pedo hunters are likely pedos themselves.

Also here's a challenge, find at least one subhuman flaw on this guy from this fucking subhuman angle
Brown eyes.

They’d order a full investigation on both of them if it were an incel catching pedos

if you ever watch To Catch a Predator all the guys they catch are incel tier

Pedo hunters are likely pedos themselves.
Most of them are lol, its the same way for all of these things, sjws are usually most racist, christians are usually biggest sinners etc

Yes I hate this notion that teenage girls are these pure innocent beings that become cognizant adults at the magical age of 18. If only they knew
They know. And :chad: won't allow some subhuman to be a foids first dick, that's why they care.

They all fuck underage girls then go on social media and public and condemn people for just THINKING of that same behavior
All fun and games until they get found out.

It is because they want JBs for themselves

This is one of the biggest ragefuels in the world, when normies play the innocent child card on every foid under 18 "MUH CHILDREN". The average 13 year old foid has had more sexual experience than all of this forum combined lmao.

Yes I despise them and simply want to diddle JBs all the more to spite them.

I bet these guys are getting off to pretending to be young girls, kek.
I kinda pity them tbh. How sad does your life has to be if you dedicate it to ruining the lives of healthy males who just want to fuck some JB.

strange observation but okay tbh

15 year old foids nowadays enjoy stuffing their faces with 3 Chad's cocks at once.

Chad wants to keep the JBs all to himself tbh

Just fuck chads children theory

Most Pedo Hunters are subhuman soyboys, normies, and truecels in denial. The chads are just more popular. After all, AoC laws just inflate the value of post prime flesh so obviously foids are going to support a chad who supports a cause that keeps their value from dropping.

I've always expected these types to be closet pedos themselves.

This is one of the biggest ragefuels in the world, when normies play the innocent child card on every foid under 18 "MUH CHILDREN". The average 13 year old foid has had more sexual experience than all of this forum combined lmao.
true

Mogs the fuck out of me

Sometimes I have fantasies where I am a minor and an older foid takes advantage of me physically

Those fuckers want to hoard the pretty young girls all to themselves.

hating pedos is the dumbest shit i can think of

nigga's just trynna get his dick wet

“INCEL! PEDOPHILE!”

“Ma’am, I called him an incel and a pedo, can I get sex now?”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back