Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every other site is so cucked and unusable

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
everywhere on the internet is filled with bluepilled coping i instantly roll my eyes and close the tab when i read cucked bs especially on reddit and 4chan. redditors literally cannot take any form of critiscism or negative comment without crying about it

Whats the deal with 4chan?

Whats the deal with 4chan?
r9k has been ruined for a long time, filled with orbiters and e whores. fit is full of copers and lots of blue/red pill mix but still shit tier posts and coping

this site is the only reason to have internet access

Such is the Internet in 2018

That's because women are allowed to use the internet.

incels.is is the only place ive ever seen where i could be around other like minded people. youll get bullied for a virgin loser on literally every other site.

That's because women are allowed to use the internet.
seriously roasties ruin everything

also reddit is a sespool of bluepillers and roasties, at least they got their dignity back w the mod gone

The only forums I can bear are this one, truecels.org and 55chan.org (the mod team is retarded but at least females are banned on sight).

All the rest is too cucked indeed. Even places like /r9k/ and /pol/. And I sincerely can't fathom how some people here bear Reddit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back