Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every one of my siblings is able to get a girlfriend besides me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
All of my siblings (one teen, one older than me, and another teen) all have had girlfriends before. Women like them. As we speak my brother is out with probably the 30th girlfriend of his. Also, he has a driver license, and a job. My younger siblings have girls and even kissed girls. I'm just the one that got fucked genetically.

I should have been aborted so that I could be spared of this shit life I've been given.

Thats really brutal man, ngl
Being mogged by younger siblings is the worst, no one should have to deal with that. No one

30th girlfriend wtf
is he a gigachad?

30th girlfriend wtf
is he a gigachad?
Fine maybe an exaggeration but he still is always hanging out with multiple girls even if it's just one date and yet I'm here 24 years old never having been on a date in my entire life and never even kissed a girl :feels:

:cryfeels:
how alike do you look to your siblings?
can people tell that you are related?

Brutal driver license pill

My brother is married and the other one used to fuck many girls , But he's now in a LTR

:cryfeels:
how alike do you look to your siblings?
can people tell that you are related?
I don't look too different than my older brother. Some people say we look like twins but obviously we don't or else I wouldn't be a 24 year old virgin
Brutal driver license pill

My brother is married and the other one used to fuck many girls , But he's now in a LTR
And you're the subhuman brother who must cope until you rope

Getting mogged by siblings is the most brutal mogging.

I don't look too different than my older brother. Some people say we look like twins but obviously we don't or else I wouldn't be a 24 year old virgin
Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger were also twins :feelshaha:

Then what makes you an incel and him a slayer?
I have no idea. My face is uglier. That's a fact. Even my parents know it. Even though I'm slightly taller it doesn't matter. Proof that face>everything else

So he's a short slayer? No way you live in the west because manlets in the west can't be slayers.
What makes your face ugly? Is it fixable with surgery?
He's like 5'6. My face isn't fixable. It's fucked beyond all repair. I'm just genetic shit that should have never happened and that's just how it it's tbh

All of my siblings (one teen, one older than me, and another teen) all have had girlfriends before. Women like them. As we speak my brother is out with probably the 30th girlfriend of his. Also, he has a driver license, and a job. My younger siblings have girls and even kissed girls. I'm just the one that got fucked genetically.

I should have been aborted so that I could be spared of this shit life I've been given.
i have a female and male sibling older than me who are incel

Dude chances are you are not trucel, as you won't look THAT different from siblings. Are you sure you're not just mental cel and have never approached a foid?

Dude chances are you are not trucel, as you won't look THAT different from siblings. Are you sure you're not just mental cel and have never approached a foid?
I've approached and got blocked many times. and foids threatened to cal police on me too. On my old FB I had like 30 girls who blocked me there

All of you were raised the same and had the same environment and yet you ended up being a virgin. I wonder why :feelskek: . Op this is how I feel when I see my normie family members. The guys with decent facial bones have had tons of girlfriends and sex is as casual as making a bowl of cereal where as for me I'm going to die alone because I have zero facial bones and am not tall enough to make up for it. I've been out in public and seen how girls treat my not ugly family members and it's night and day. I went to say hi to my brother and he was with 2 girls and both the girls gave looks of disgust when they saw me and were annoyed I was there.

I've approached and got blocked many times. and foids threatened to cal police on me too. On my old FB I had like 30 girls who blocked me there
Yeah I'm oldcel so can't really comment too much on FB, but if you're not mentalcel then try approaching. And not in that stupid PUA way, just make some conversation.

I have a lot of low tier normie friends and they can just make small talk and this usually ends with a phone number. Probably a good idea to take a sibling with you, as best case you get halo effect, worst case they can help with conversation.
I went to say hi to my brother and he was with 2 girls and both the girls gave looks of disgust when they saw me and were annoyed I was there.
And you just took it lying down?

All of you were raised the same and had the same environment and yet you ended up being a virgin. I wonder why :feelskek: . Op this is how I feel when I see my normie family members. The guys with decent facial bones have had tons of girlfriends and sex is as casual as making a bowl of cereal where as for me I'm going to die alone because I have zero facial bones and am not tall enough to make up for it. I've been out in public and seen how girls treat my not ugly family members and it's night and day. I went to say hi to my brother and he was with 2 girls and both the girls gave looks of disgust when they saw me and were annoyed I was there.
You're genetic filth tbh just like me. We will suffer, cry, and eventually die alone and that's that :feelscry:

You're genetic filth tbh just like me. We will suffer, cry, and eventually die alone and that's that :feelscry:
It's so comically sad how facial bones and height determine everything. One of my friends had a girl get her friend to come ask him if she likes her and he didn't even know the girl. Why, because of his good facial bones. Everything is looks, looks, looks, looks, looks, and then we die.

It's so comically sad how facial bones and height determine everything. One of my friends had a girl get her friend to come ask him if she likes her and he didn't even know the girl. Why, because of his good facial bones. Everything is looks, looks, looks, looks, looks, and then we die.
Yup looks is everything. I have nothing because of this

Try getting height mogged every holiday by your Tyrone brother like me he’s over 6’3 and has a new girl every week. :feelsohgod:

Try getting height mogged every holiday by your Tyrone brother like me he’s over 6’3 and has a new girl every week. :feelsohgod:
Damn buddy boyo that'll make me go ER