Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every normie "selfless deed" is infact a selfish act

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Normies are selfish and narcissistic so it is impossible to do something that doesn't benefit them

Whenever they give someone a gift like a homeless person, they dont simply give them it and walk away. They have to record it to monetize the video, gain attention and validation for doing it, pretty much a transaction rather than a good deed.

Normies also love to never do anything and instead tell people to do the good thing. Lonely suicidal male? Rather than personally help him and give him a reason to live for, I'll tell him to stop being toxic and go to therapy! :soy:

It enrages me, these people are evil.

Normies are selfish and narcissistic so it is impossible to do something that doesn't benefit them

Whenever they give someone a gift like a homeless person, they dont simply give them it and walk away. They have to record it to monetize the video, gain attention and validation for doing it, pretty much a transaction rather than a good deed.

Normies also love to never do anything and instead tell people to do the good thing. Lonely suicidal male? Rather than personally help him and give him a reason to live for, I'll tell him to stop being toxic and go to therapy! :soy:

Well thats what humans are, group animals. Humans try to understand the world around them, but not themselves im afraid...

especially foids.... they are the worst at this

can't stand normcucks. always have to do something for validation or attention, foids are still the worst culprits at it however.

I think it's this exact thing which my boy Jesus pointed out in the Parable of the Publican and the Pharisee:

"Two men went up into the temple to pray: the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
The Pharisee standing, prayed thus with himself: O God, I give thee thanks that I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, as also is this publican.
I fast twice in a week: I give tithes of all that I possess.
And the publican, standing afar off, would not so much as lift up his eyes towards heaven; but struck his breast, saying: O God, be merciful to me a sinner.
I say to you, this man went down into his house justified rather than the other: because every one that exalteth himself, shall be humbled: and he that humbleth himself, shall be exalted."

It's something we all relate to. At least those who try to be genuine people, and don't live on other people's approval.

Normies virtue signal and follow trends like the brainless robots they are, water is wet.

Everything they do is for themselves