Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every normie I know has a dead bedroom relationship.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every normie I know constantly bitches to me about waaaaaah I need pussy waaaaaah my dick is dry. So I ask them, don't you have a gf? Don't you have a wife and child? To which they either go silent or say that their so isn't "in the mood". Funny! Because that seems to ALWAYS be the case with ALL of them and their gfs.

I can't even play call of duty with them without them bitching about this all the time. Today I had enough of this, and asked this guy how it makes any sense that he has a wife and child that he provides for through his shitty job, and he still can't even get sex from his wife. I said that's pathetic and he's a moron for still providing when he can't even get sex back in return. I said that no bitch goes without sex for a long time, if it's not happening with her husband it's happening with someone else.

Normies are getting cucked and having starfish sex once every three months as well. Normies are borderline incels at this point.

"But bro they're doing fine! We're supposed to envy them!"

Every normie I know constantly bitches to me about waaaaaah I need pussy waaaaaah my dick is dry. So I ask them, don't you have a gf? Don't you have a wife and child? To which they either go silent or say that their so isn't "in the mood". Funny! Because that seems to ALWAYS be the case with ALL of them and their gfs.

I can't even play call of duty with them without them bitching about this all the time. Today I had enough of this, and asked this guy how it makes any sense that he has a wife and child that he provides for through his shitty job, and he still can't even get sex from his wife. I said that's pathetic and he's a moron for still providing when he can't even get sex back in return. I said that no bitch goes without sex for a long time, if it's not happening with her husband it's happening with someone else.

Normies are getting cucked and having starfish sex once every three months as well. Normies are borderline incels at this point.
wow that is sad and pathetic

@Ropemaxx what do you think is the cause behind these dead bedroom relationships? :feelsEhh:

based and possibly hated by those normies

Every gf of a normie is cheating on him with Chad. And those pathetic cucks are still betabuxing for them. Holes are no longer under any kind of obligation to have sex with them. The age of sub-8 men is over.

Good to know ngl.

wtf is the meaning of their relationship then? Relationships makes you feel good bec. of sex :f:

If the sex stops and you're still "together" you're a fucking braindead retard. If you aren't getting what you want, bounce. How is that any different than being an incel?

Pls don't let this become sub8 autism fuel

Basically 8/10 rule is law and whoever contests it is a moron.
I can point a couple of my highschool friends who I am pretty sure got laid with one foid once, had a kid and got divorced shortly after, then nothing, zero, nada, their life was only working to pay for the kid and no female contact.
Pls don't let this become sub8 autism fuel
too late

Probably because of offsprings and the normie knows he will be alone forever.
Yet another reason I'd never want kids. Fuck being a betabux to a whore and ungrateful brats.

Fuck getting married as a sub 5.

Imagine living like that guy, working like a slave so your wife can cheat on you

It's a normal thing, foids aren't attracted to normies, they only use them to betabuxx

Every normie I know constantly bitches to me about waaaaaah I need pussy waaaaaah my dick is dry.
Cut all contact with those retards.
I don't have that annoying problem since I don't like conversing with normies, they enrage me too often.

Based fam

How old are you and your friends?

Not all of them have kids jfl.
I’ve never met a couple in their 20s who have a dead bedroom relationship lol, I don’t know any couples with kids though so I put the majority down to that in your case.

But guys they love each other and being a mother is hard work :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :feelsclown:

I’ve never met a couple in their 20s who have a dead bedroom relationship lol, I don’t know any couples with kids though so I put the majority down to that in your case.
Having sex once a month at most is basically a dead bedroom relationship.

Alot of guys I know are in that situation. Their gf/wife is without a doubt cucking them.

I can point a couple of my highschool friends who I am pretty sure got laid with one foid once, had a kid and got divorced shortly after, then nothing, zero, nada, their life was only working to pay for the kid and no female contact.
Brutal

It's over if you aren't Chad

Having sex once a month at most is basically a dead bedroom relationship.

Alot of guys I know are in that situation. Their gf/wife is without a doubt cucking them.
No one I know my age is married tbf, but I never hear guys I know complain about ‘dead bedroom’ could happen further down the line for them but I don’t believe many couples where the guy is too young to be a betabux result in cucking. Logistically, if you’re a young girl it just doesn’t make sense to be in a relationship with a guy you aren’t in to if you’re not getting anything out of it.

Ive noticed this forum underestimates chadlites. a 7/10 nt still slays. Normie is under 7/10.
Of course Chadlite gets laid. That's the point. Normies are struggling hardcore though

Why are your male friends complaining to you about lack of sex? What do they think, you will suck their dick if they tell you?

@Ropemaxx what do you think is the cause behind these dead bedroom relationships? :feelsEhh:
Brutal horrible relationships. I think OP is confusing sub6 low tier normies. Some are probably betabuxxing incels, which is a thing too. Dont forget that lol
My friends who are normies have much better sex lives than OPs friends.

Its so fucking retarded to clump in all sub8 gigachads into the "normie" gategory
OP is coping massively and is trying to push the narrative that normies live horrible lives or all of them have dead relationships
literally most men who havnt even gotten to the age where you can actually betabux, have decent sex lives. OP is coping hard
More like sub 8 inches @Ropemaxx
lol tbh :feelskek:

IMHO if the only thing you want from your wife is sex then you made a big mistake when you married her.

Last edited:
Of course Chadlite gets laid. That's the point. Normies are struggling hardcore though
struggling is part of life, as long as you are having good sex, the struggle is worth it.
struggling for nothing and no reward, will drive you crazy though

Brutal horrible relationships. I think OP is confusing sub6 low tier normies. Some are probably betabuxxing incels, which is a thing too. Dont forget that lol

Its so fucking retarded to clump in all sub8 gigachads into the "normie" gategory
I was talking about the dickpill

Ive noticed this forum underestimates chadlites. a 7/10 nt still slays. Normie is under 7/10.

White Chadlites where I live are doing great as they have ethnic girls to go for.

5 & 6/10 white normies also if they are good husband material go for ethnic girls, just its an uphill battle for them compared to Chadlites.

struggling is part of life, as long as you are having good sex, the struggle is worth it.
struggling for nothing and no reward, will drive you crazy though
according to OP the sex is not good

according to OP the sex is not good
yes because his friends are likely4/10 betabuxers. in other words 30 year old incels who got a girl to settle with them. no shit the sex will be horrible

betabuxxing is overused. its not even a thing before age 30 in western countries.
some morons tried to convince me my normie friends having sex behind trees was betabux or not real attraction :lul: :lul:
cope cope cope

yes because he most likely has 4/10 betabuxers

betabuxxing is overused. its not even a thing before age 30 in western countries.
some morons tried to convince me my normie friends having sex behind trees was betabux or not real attraction :lul: :lul:
cope cope cope

:feelskek: :feelshaha:

yes because he most likely has 4/10 betabuxers

cope cope cope
well what is he, a 7? and how many times is he getting laid behind trees? how big is his dick?

IMHO if the only thing you want from your wife is sex then you made a big mistake when you married her.
True honestly, if sex is the only issue I am sure paying for hookers is cheaper and way more effortless

i have come to the conclusion that women lose ALL respect of their boyfriend once they propose to them.

well what is he, a 7? and how many times is he getting laid behind trees? how big is his dick?
6,5 probably. social circle maxxed. could have a massive dick i dont know
not saying normies dont struggle. but i dont rly care if someone struggles as long as they get laid.

i struggled and still didnt get laid, i probably put in more effort than 99% of sex havers and still failed. that drives you fkn crazy

Mine too, I think the majority of OP’s were married with kids and those who weren’t were just agreeing for the sake of conversation. JFL at having an in depth understanding of the sex life of people who you know through a video game, can’t say I’m too convinced by this when I have empirical counter evidence gained from my own social circle which is first hand.

6,5 probably. social circle maxxed. could have a massive dick i dont know
not saying normies dont struggle. but i dont rly care if someone struggles as long as they get laid.

i struggled and still didnt get laid, i probably put in more effort than 99% of sex havers and still failed. that drives you fkn crazy
of course not getting sex will drive you crazy.

but are you gonna say that you're either a sexless incel, or having a great sex life? There has to be an inbetween, people with a shitty sex life.

Mine too, I think the majority of OP’s were married with kids and those who weren’t were just agreeing for the sake of conversation. JFL at having an in depth understanding of the sex life of people who you know through a video game, can’t say I’m too convinced by this when I have empirical counter evidence gained from my own social circle.
Well dont take anyone believing in sub8 rule seriously.
sure some normies struggles. but we need to understand not every "normie" is the same range. facts still prove most men have sex.
also some incels will betabux. thats a fact and holds true at older age.