Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every night I wish I was never born.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I feel like this is a grave punishment for something I didn't do to deserve. Every single night I lay in bed wishing I was never born. Some nights I cope to keep it at Bay, but others I really am honest with myself and I really wish I was never born. Realizing and fully acknowledging this is such a painful, soul breaking and gut wrenching feeling. It feels horrible and I go through it every single day. And nobody gives a shit. In fact, I'm only villainized for it every time I try to interact with anyone, gas lighted, you name it.

I can't even rope because I would just go to hell immediately after.

"The root of suffering is attachment" - Buddha
I'd definitely recommend looking into Thich Nhat Hanh, a Buddhist philosopher.
I know exactly what you're talking about, I've tried my best trying to explain my situation to normies and they cannot understand. Truth being most people aren't capable of ascending in knowledge or understanding. Find people who do understand and perhaps know even more than you. Even if you could teach the normies the truth, it wouldn't change anything.
I have a few questions, what is your current physique/looks like and what are you doing to change your situation?

"The root of suffering is attachment" - Buddha
I'd definitely recommend looking into Thich Nhat Hanh, a Buddhist philosopher.
I know exactly what you're talking about, I've tried my best trying to explain my situation to normies and they cannot understand. Truth being most people aren't capable of ascending in knowledge or understanding. Find people who do understand and perhaps know even more than you. Even if you could teach the normies the truth, it wouldn't change anything.
I have a few questions, what is your current physique/looks like and what are you doing to change your situation?
I am ugly as fuck. What the fuck do you expect.

I am also a gymcel but that is just a cope that doesn't help. I also don't know what you mean by "finding people who understand". That is this entire forum. It's nice to know I'm not alone but it does not actually help me to ascend.

I am ugly as fuck. What the fuck do you expect.

I am also a gymcel but that is just a cope that doesn't help. I also don't know what you mean by "finding people who understand". That is this entire forum. It's nice to know I'm not alone but it does not actually help me to ascend.
I'm asking your physique/looks so I can offer advice. The body is regenerative.

I'm asking your physique/looks so I can offer advice. The body is regenerative.
Shoot with your "advice". I already answered your questions.

such a painful, soul breaking and gut wrenching feeling. It feels horrible and I go through it every single day. And nobody gives a shit. In fact, I'm only villainized for it every time I try to interact with anyone, gas lighted, you name it.

That happens to me too

Shoot with your "advice". I already answered your questions.
From your post I assume you wish to improve your face/height
Astro Sky on youtube teaches Mewing to improve your Maxilla and Jawline, also how to obtain glowing skin and why that's important
Leg Surgery is cheap in Russia.
The Bulletproof Diet was made by an incel millionaire who still wasn't satisfied after obtaining millions and millions of dollars so he created a lifestyle that finally made him happy..

From your post I assume you wish to improve your face/height
Astro Sky on youtube teaches Mewing to improve your Maxilla and Jawline, also how to obtain glowing skin and why that's important
Leg Surgery is cheap in Russia.
The Bulletproof Diet was made by an incel millionaire who still wasn't satisfied after obtaining millions and millions of dollars so he created a lifestyle that finally made him happy..
All useless advice. Im tall and gym maxed already.

All useless advice. Im tall and gym maxed already.
Having glowing skin, a more developed face and Jawline, and a better hairline isn't useless advice.

Having glowing skin, a more developed face and Jawline, and a better hairline isn't useless advice.
So just surgery max? Thanks but I already know. I don't have money.

So just surgery max? Thanks but I already know. I don't have money.
Like I said, watch Astro Sky's videos he'll teach you how to change your entire facial shape through mewing, and make it glow with his skincare tips. Surgery not needed.