Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every night I roll around in my bed enranged/depressed with my life

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
I know I'll wake up the next day, with no real reason to live. I know ill die an incel, never feeling a woman in my life. sometimes I get so mad I grind my teeth for hours, just sitting in bed, waiting for God to take me.

I just want to pain to end.

You need some copes boyo

I did this all throughout my 20s

Each night I hope I don't wake up in the morning.

these are supposed to be the best years on your life

When I got a shitty entry level job during the interview the female interviewer roasted me for living with my mom, she said "I enjoyed my 20s" and shit like that. Normies live in a totally different reality than us. She basically probed me for weakness the whole time and exploited it.

these are supposed to be the best years on your life

When I got a shitty entry level job during the interview the female interviewer roasted me for living with my mom, she said "I enjoyed my 20s" and shit like that. Normies live in a totally different reality than us. She basically probed me for weakness the whole time and exploited it.

Fucking whoRE

I could go into more detail but it's honestly so depressing in retrospect I'd rather not, there's a reason I LADR
Wtf lol I capitalized RE . You know what I mean ..