Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every night I hear my neighbors listening to loud music and having fun

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
They live with friends and have fun and normal lives, I [UWSL]wish it was me[/UWSL]

Meanwhile I'm a recluse, rotting in my parents house, crying every now and then

Normies think it's funny to be like this

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a bad dream, days go by fast for what it seems an eternity[UWSL], it feels like highschool was yesterday, yet it has already been almost 5 years[/UWSL]

There's 2 days I don't sleep

I will use this forum as a journal as I don't have anyone to talk to, my parents don't want to hear me complain anymore, you don't need to reply

Last edited:
They live with friends and have fun and normal lives, I [UWSL]wish it was me[/UWSL]

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a bad dream, days go by fast for what it seems an eternity[UWSL], it feels like highschool was yesterday, yet it has already been almost 5 years[/UWSL]

I will use this forum as a journal as I don't have anyone to talk to, my parents don't want to hear me complain anymore
i also use it as journal

i have my own blog in the sewers

but i rarely write there bcuz its always the same

i also use it as journal

i have my own blog in the sewers

but i rarely write there bcuz its always the same
Yeah it gets kinda pointless because our lives are always the same, every day :feelsbadman:

I will use this forum as a journal as I don't have anyone to talk to, my parents don't want to hear me complain anymore, you don't need to reply
Sounds ragefuel and same as me,I don’t think most people even have “Friends” that much , they are just snakes and waiting for when you get lower then leave you

Sounds ragefuel and same as me,I don’t think most people even have “Friends” that much , they are just snakes and waiting for when you get lower then leave you
Yeah that happens especially to low value males, no one will be your friend unless you have something to offer

I'd never know what it's like to enjoy life.

yeah this has always been suifuel. rotting away while everyone around you lives their happy lives. :feelsrope:

I will use this forum as a journal as I don't have anyone to talk to,
Same.
my parents don't want to hear me complain anymore
Lol the people in authority with me are too tired off hearing me. They might come and ask me the same dumb questions.
They'll slide everything off with "Just take a walk in the park."
It's been two years and I haven't received any helpful support.