Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every night i get dreams about having long hair again

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
And every time i wake up just to see how recessed my temples became, how high my hairline is and how scarce hairs that left are. I just wish i had long hair but genetics fucked me badly and i had to take the razor and shave it all of :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

cant relate sorry op : (

If that really bothers you you could consider buying a wig. Not to wear in public but just to wear at home and look at yourself in a mirror. Could help trick your mind or something.

If that really bothers you you could consider buying a wig. Not to wear in public but just to wear at home and look at yourself in a mirror. Could help trick your mind or something.
Nah, I don’t think i can trick my mind

just wear a wig theory

Brutal to read it the hair pill hits brutally

planning on cutting all of mine off tbh