Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every night I cry myself to sleep because I'm not Aziz Ansari

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★

This legend did the absolute impossible and defied ALL odds in existence, it's more probable for a literal 0/10 curry like him to get hit by a lightning twice, win the lottery and a physics noble prize and all of his particles quantum-tunnel to a different location all in the same day than for him to date a beautiful white woman like her, and no, status, fame and money doesn't explain this, why wouldn't she just be with a high status rich good looking white man? if this isn't unironically an actual government psyop, bluepillers are 100% right about this one case

I don't give a fuck what any of you say, I'm a simple shitskin man and white women are gods, to make a god yours is the most difficult thing in existence and the highest status for a shitskin subhuman like me

WHY COULDN'T IT BE ME AAAA

Anyone who says white women don't brutally mog the shit out of literally everyone on the planet is giga coping, white women are literal DEMIGODS walking the earth, they have the best pheno AND genes, AND unironically personality, there's NOTHING about other races of foids that comes even close to white women, even as the heckin based & blackpilled misandrist foid hating truecel I would drag my balls on 2 miles of asphalt to have the slightest chance with a white woman (actual white tho not white-passing ethnic) and I would devout my entire existence to providing for her and being an ultra betacuck for a drop of her pussy, because there's just NO other possible or impossible achievement in an ethnic man's life that comes even close to dating a white goddess, it's the highest possible spiritual ascension for a shitskin man, lucky ethnic bastards who date white queens have reached complete psychological fulfilment and there's nothing else they need to do in the material realm

where's the beautiful white woman? I don't see her, just some mid whore

it's more probable for a literal 0/10 curry like him to get hit by a lightning twice, win the lottery and a physics noble prize and all of his particles quantum-tunnel to a different location all in the same day than for him to date a beautiful white woman like her
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I don't give a fuck what any of you say, I'm a simple shitskin man and white women are gods, to make a god yours is the most difficult thing in existence and the highest status for a shitskin subhuman like me
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: