Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every night I ask Blackops2cel to kill me

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
jfl I'm suffering 24/7, wherever I go I feel like I'm being tortured. I walk around campus and see all the white people who mog me, I go to the gym and see all the females I'll never fuck, I go to my classes and see all the ambitious career driven students I'm supposed to be competing with. Everywhere I see people with more privileged upbringings than me, who have more money than me, who come from good families, who aren't peasants from sandland. Even the ethnics I see seem happy, some of them are at least good enough to betabux their ethnic looksmatch, sounds like a much better life than what I'm living.

Honestly, just tie me to a missile and fire it at Zabbaleen, I'm ready.

Last edited:
Crazy shit man, lets hope it is not over for you man, over gallons of gallons of men, man fuck man just fuck, man.

Honestly, just tie me to a missile and fire it at Zabbaleen, I'm ready

I chuckled on that one. But I feel your pain, sorry dude, hope you get rich and fuck as many bitches you can

I chuckled on that one. But I feel your pain, sorry dude, hope you get rich and fuck as many bitches you can
This is what it's originally from.
JGYb1Fd.png

Same bro, I'm also a manlet sandcel who gets mogged daily by white people. Go to the gym, but it is pointless because I am short and not white. I am currently studying computer science, but I am failing hard because of my low IQ Arab genes. Mogged physically and mentally. Fucking over man, as a sandcel your only option is to jihadmaxx or rot
It's over :feelsbadman:

That's SAINT Blackops2cel for you, pal. THE SAINT DID NOT ABANDON US, HIS MORTAL VESSEL DID. BLACKOPS2CEL IS NOT A PERSON, HE IS AN IDEA

That's SAINT Blackops2cel for you, pal. THE SAINT DID NOT ABANDON US, HIS MORTAL VESSEL DID. BLACKOPS2CEL IS NOT A PERSON, HE IS AN IDEA
amen
84d.jpg

Hit me, I'm da Jokah baby!
source.gif

I go to my classes and see all the ambitious career driven students I'm supposed to be competing with
You should be sad and shit cause you're ugly, but you shouldn't be sad cause you were born wrong. In fact, since we are looking at the world from a blackpill (objective) point of view, you should know that there is no "right" and "wrong", but only cause and effect. So don't be disappointed in yourself, but do whatever you want, have fun, and die a day too soon if you're tired of life.

You should be sad and shit cause you're ugly, but you shouldn't be sad cause you were born wrong. In fact, since we are looking at the world from a blackpill (objective) point of view, you should know that there is no "right" and "wrong", but only cause and effect. So don't be disappointed in yourself, but do whatever you want, have fun, and die a day too soon if you're tired of life.
just have fun alone, bro .there is no right or wrong, bro

Based and HegesiasPilled.
Medcel Wisdom

that part hit me hard
:feelsbadman:
Some of the biggest suicide fuel for me, I don't know how to network or become successful.
Same here. Everyone I see seems to have come from a more privileged upbringing than myself.
This sucks, I'm personally from a group of people only slightly above actual Zabbaleen.

I know what its like to feel like an immigrant, who has to adjust to a new country where everyone is already established and ahead of you. It sucks. I'm in the same position as you because I'm also an immigrant.
I've been in the west for most of my life, but you can't forgot who you are and where you come from. Even other ethnics hate my people.

I'm second gen myself, been here for many many years, but that doesn't change anything.
I actually have no memory of my shithole country.

I would kill you if I could

Only u can save u.

Only u can save u.
But I can't.
Just play squash, nigger.

I played a bit of squash casually here and there, I suck at it, the same way I suck at everything else. Also, is it even considered a real sport?
I would kill you if I could
Thanks bro.

Last edited:
jfl I'm suffering 24/7, wherever I go I feel like I'm being tortured. I walk around campus and see all the white people who mog me, I go to the gym and see all the females I'll never fuck, I go to my classes and see all the ambitious career driven students I'm supposed to be competing with.

I go through it every day
:cryfeels:

I played a bit of squash casually here and there, I suck at it, the same way I suck at everything else. Also, is it even considered a real sport?
Perhaps cousin marriage can ascend you.