Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every morning I feel that day is already over

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
No messages from young cute girls again. And even in case of getting-what use of them could be. "Uncle" at best, "too old" for spoiled teen girlies, they better going after younger chads and fuckboys, than appreciate elder non-chad senpai. And even if mirracle could happen, finding special non-ageist girl of culture. Horrible monster stands in my way-daddy. One of biggest scum in this planet-overprotective daddies of teen daugters, so concerned to keep them "safe" from elder men of culture, while daugters are being fucked and dumped buy fuckboys who dont give a shit. Daughter of single mother an option could be? Crazy thots with daddy problems, slutty creatures, not good to be waifus of supreme gentleman, even if they wanted to
All this dystopian system stands with stupid daddies, and with whats left from their daughters after cock carousel-roasties. Everything whats good-just for chads and young fuckboys, man of culture must work hard for hope to get piece of overpriced worn-out cunt. I better fap to anime lolis than even try to be usefull for those old cunts, who gave cuteness of young years and teen love not for me
Day is over at morning, life is over at 18+, and not even began

Overprotective daddies of teen daughters belong in Gulag

Lolis are probably all you can have legally.

Lolis are probably all you can have legally.

Legal lolis acceptable, and even better option in this world, but hard to find one who is still virgin, and also not ageist, and not wanting for sugar daddy

Daughter of single mother an option could be?

Ngl tho the agepill is brutal.

been like this for yrs for me, the days are just a blur at this point, life is a scam

Those sissy daddy agecucks should all be purged indeed.

JFL at vehemently blocking a honorable non-chad senpai like us, who would take good care of a young bride, from sexual access to their young daughters while granting it to young Chad thug, who'll pump and dump and possibly leave a bastard kid in her womb or an STD in her vagina.

You hear stories all the time about single mothers letting guys fuck their daughters, so you could try that I suppose.
You could also wait for android wives or whatever, maybe they'll come into existence before we die

Just don't go to sleep. Thats the solution.

It is over
:ha..feels:

You hear stories all the time about single mothers letting guys fuck their daughters, so you could try that I suppose.
You could also wait for android wives or whatever, maybe they'll come into existence before we die

Met some daughters of single mothers in my path. Crazy sluts with daddy problems, running after fuckboys, as expected. And I no fuckboy, too nice and too fag

over before it even began tbhngl buddy boyo ded srs

stop with that anime dude. its a jew thing. this anime stuff makes many man weak.

stop with that anime dude. its a jew thing. this anime stuff makes many man weak.
Helps to avoid crushes on lame 3d femoids. Only good one can be worthy to stand next by my superior animu waifus

Wake up at 5 AM and head to bed at 1 AM.