Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every modern curryman's dilemma

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/jyz1qs/i_am_not_the_stereotype_attributed_me_i_just_now/

You're 15 now, I get it, I used to be just like you: a staunch liberal egalitarian who wanted to be judged as an individual. A person of color, raised in a white society, striving to transcend the negative stereotypes foisted upon me. Such youthful hope and ambition is a delusion. You are not some special snowflake, ENTITLED to being treated better just because you are a fucking liberal. Get back in line like every other street shitting curry in your race. Society is not so patient. People are judged by what the look like, even moreso now than ever, because nobody cares what you think if you're thoughts aren't even special. Soon you will join us, and become the blackpilled misogynist you are biologically destined to be after decades of rejection.

Last edited:
If you think that every curry is a street shitter, then you’re just as shallow as foids. This guy is an idiot, I agree, but he does make a valid point that all currymen are negatively stereotyped and this is a big reason for incelibacy amongst currycels.

If you think that every curry is a street shitter, then you’re just as shallow as foids. This guy is an idiot, I agree, but he does make a valid point that all currymen are negatively stereotyped and this is a big reason for incelibacy amongst currycels.
OBVIOUSLY I don't, and I agree with his lamentation, but he is a fucking fool for thinking he is entitled to be treated as an individual just because he isn't a misogynist. That's not how the world works. If world sees him as a street shitter, he is a street shitter. A few kind and ugly individuals that judge him by his character will not make a difference, especially if they are unwilling to sleep with him. And lets face it, thes "nice" people don't want to sleep with him because even subconsciously when they see Indian men, they are reminded of greed, gangrape, and shit stink.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/jyz1qs/i_am_not_the_stereotype_attributed_me_i_just_now/

You're 15 now, I get it, I used to be just like you: a staunch liberal egalitarian who wanted to be judged as an individual. A person of color, raised juxaposed in a white society, striving to transcend the negative stereotypes foisted upon me. Such youthful hope and ambition is a delusion. You are not some special snowflake, ENTITLED to being treated better just because you are a fucking liberal. Get back in line like every other street shitting curry in your race. Society is not so patient. People are judged by what the look like, even moreso now than ever, because nobody cares what you think if you're thoughts aren't even special. Soon you will join us, and become the blackpilled misogynist you are biologically destined to be after decades of rejection.

Iam sure hes popular with the curry sheboons after apologizing for the misogyny. Meanwhile gigachadpreet gets all the bobs and vagene he can ask for.

What an idiot, there are plenty of such lefty liberal idiots in India and they're hated upon by right wing foids and left wing curry sheboons wouldn't touch him tho will virtue signal him a lot for standing up against whatever the minimal conservatism that's left in India.

BTW, Bobs and vagene is the most based thing second to only going Elite Rangers

Iam sure hes popular with the curry sheboons after apologizing for the misogyny. Meanwhile gigachadpreet gets all the bobs and vagene he can ask for.
Holy shit, now I feel really bad for this guy. He's an IT member, and an r/smalldickproblems member, and he's a racepilled, heightpilled incel complaining about his height based on his reddit history. He needs to quit this niceguy act before he gets #MeTooed. He knows he's an incel deep down inside

2020 11 27 07 00 05 1 ASimpletonV u ASimpletonV   Reddit  Mozilla Firefox

Holy shit, now I feel really bad for this guy. He's an IT member, and an r/smalldickproblems member, and he's a racepilled, heightpilled incel complaining about his height based on his reddit history. He needs to quit this niceguy act before he gets #MeTooed. He knows he's an incel deep down inside

View attachment 378003
Only the stupidest of all curries incidentally are the most self hating woke ones plus he's an IT member posting on small dick problems subreddit :feelskek: :feelskek:
I don't feel anything for this piece of shit, this sort of buffoons are after the minimal amount of conservatism that is left in India.
Keep helping kweens get rid of the Patriarchal Indian culture :feelzez:

Dont hate yourself just cause the white liberals told you to.

Last edited:

View attachment 378003
5’9 is pretty much average in urban India now. I’m 5’5 and regularly get heightmogged even by foids. In my school, the tallest guy (6’5, normie face) got the hottest girl, and that’s when I realised how over it was for me.

5’9 is pretty much average in urban India now. I’m 5’5 and regularly get heightmogged even by foids. In my school, the tallest guy (6’5, normie face) got the hottest girl, and that’s when I realised how over it was for me.
im sorry you were born

well iam 6 4 and i only got fat ugly curry whales. So id say face is more important. Ive seen 5 9 guys with good faces (they were rich and NT also) do well with the foids here.

View attachment 378003

5 9 and indian isnt bad when the average height of men in India is 5 5. This cuck has no idea that his face is the issue JFL.

People don't hate indians because of their personality or because they shit on the street.

People (especially foids) hate indians because they're ugly.

If you haven't realized this you're not blackpilled yet. Chadpreet doesn't suffer from all those stereotypes because he's goodlooking. Unfortunately for curries 99.9% of them look like shit.

People don't hate indians because of their personality or because they shit on the street.

People (especially foids) hate indians because they're ugly.

If you haven't realized this you're not blackpilled yet. Chadpreet doesn't suffer from all those stereotypes because he's goodlooking. Unfortunately for curries 99.9% of them look like shit.
Based. Curry foids are ugly too but benefit from the "just have a hole" effect.

well iam 6 4 and i only got fat ugly curry whales. So id say face is more important. Ive seen 5 9 guys with good faces (they were rich and NT also) do well with the foids here.

5 9 and indian isnt bad when the average height of men in India is 5 5. This cuck has no idea that his face is the issue JFL.
5’5 is average if you consider the rural population (which is huge). I can confidently say that 5’9 is average in cities like Mumbai. 90% of the guys in my class (I attend an upper middle class HS) are above 5’8. Almost all of them are fair skinned and have Iranid phenos. Foid average is 5’4 or so.

Also, how tf are you 6’4 and still incel?

5’5 is average if you consider the rural population (which is huge). I can confidently say that 5’9 is average in cities like Mumbai. 90% of the guys in my class (I attend an upper middle class HS) are above 5’8. Almost all of them are fair skinned and have Iranid phenos. Foid average is 5’4 or so.

Say whatever you want but the sheer amount of stupid curry cucks in India is just too much, are they that stupid to think that people hate them for fucking bobs and vagene?

Because face matters more. Iam not saying height doesnt matter, but there is a clear cut off (which differs based on country) beyond which height doesnt really benefit you.

Imo, you can get away with being 5 7 in curryland and still get a decent foid, provided you have a nice face. I come across tons of midget foids here (5 2 and below), so youre still arnd half a feet taller than them at 5 7.
Say whatever you want but the sheer amount of stupid curry cucks in India is just too much, are they that stupid to think that people hate them for fucking bobs and vagene?

Curries are master copers.

1. Incel because of height (no its your face lol)
2. Incel coz of misogyny (JFL)
3. Incel coz of gender ratio (Gender ratio is cope if you understand 80/20)
4. Incel coz of patriarchy ( :soy: :soy: :soy: )
5. Incel coz Indian men are rapists ( India has lower per capita rape than a lot of European countries tbh. Also just to give you an example, India has 4.9 rapes/100,000 people. The US has around 29. )

They never stop to fkin realize they are ugly as fuck. Its like their brain has a safe mode on at all times and whenever the possibility of them being ugly comes up, it tries to come up with an excuse to keep the cope going.

Last edited:
Because face matters more. Iam not saying height doesnt matter, but there is a clear cut off (which differs based on country) beyond which height doesnt really benefit you.

Imo, you can get away with being 5 7 in curryland and still get a decent foid, provided you have a nice face. I come across tons of midget foids here (5 2 and below), so youre still arnd half a feet taller than them at 5 7.

Curries are master copers.

1. Incel because of height (no its your face lol)
2. Incel coz of misogyny (JFL)
3. Incel coz of gender ratio (Gender ratio is cope if you understand 80/20)
4. Incel coz of patriarchy ( :soy: :soy: :soy: )
5. Incel coz Indian men are rapists ( India has lower per capita rape than a lot of European countries tbh. Also just to give you an example, India has 4.9 rapes/100,000 people. The US has around 29. )

They never stop to fkin realize they are ugly as fuck. Its like their brain has a safe mode on at all times and whenever the possibility of them being ugly comes up, it tries to come up with an excuse to keep the cope going.
:feelskek: JFL, it's frustrating to even read about such self hating schmucks when the truth is so obvious