Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill every mass killing in any way related to women is blamed on "incels". any lonely male is liable to be labeled incel. "incel" is 100% being weaponized

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
they can literally just create incel terrorist narratives out of thin air.
apparently brevik is considered incel now? they were quick to label mercer, cruz and probably others i don't remember as incel because of like one throw away line where they mention trouble with a gf or girls. That's like over half the male population. that's like putting everyone who drinks milk on a watchlist. After all, all mass killers are milk drinkers amirite? Even if all these guys did have a problem with women, correlation =/= causation as is obvious if you have >10iq.

you have a poorly defined term being attributed to anyone society wants a justification to shit on.

Last edited:
"weaponized." Right. Like they made animal rights activists "terrorists," they want to do the same with incels.

can't relate cuz not American. In Europe we only have Muslim terrorists

Inb4 feds lurk this thread

He literally shouted he wants to kill all Asians, but yep he's an incel that's why he did it just lol.

they can literally just create incel terrorist narratives out of thin air.
apparently brevik is considered incel now? they were quick to label mercer, cruz and probably others i don't remember as incel because of like one throw away line where they mention trouble with a gf or girls. That's like over half the male population. that's like putting everyone who drinks milk on a watchlist. After all, all mass killers are milk drinkers amirite? Even if all these guys did have a problem with women, correlation =/= causation as is obvious if you have >10iq.

you have a poorly defined term being attributed to anyone society wants a justification to shit on.
They changed the headline to

Experts warn of a rise in hate crimes motivated by ‘male supremacy.’​

More like

'Experts' hope for hate crimes motivated by ‘male supremacy.’​

tbh

@PPEcel have you noticed neoliberal media (vice, washington post, nyt) are obsessed with incels?
I think its because we've been stereotyped by ER and that guy who drove a van and killed 10 people
The latter of whom wasn't even declared an incel by the judge presiding over the case against him.

Last edited:

More like

IT SURE WOULD BE TERRIBLE IF THERE WERE MORE INCEL ATTACKS. WE'D JUST HAVE TO COVER THEM EXTENSIVELY NOW WOULDN'T WE?

IT SURE WOULD BE TERRIBLE IF THERE WERE MORE INCEL ATTACKS. WE'D JUST HAVE TO COVER THEM EXTENSIVELY NOW WOULDN'T WE?
Joker fear mongering about incels part 2

I've been warning all of us here about this for the past year. Nigger, you're noticing this shit just now?

Last edited:
I've been warning all of us here about this for the past year. Nigger, you're noticing this shit just now?
never could put it into these specific words. it's a sneaky manipulation of the language that most normalfags are too dumb and apelike to catch

never could put it into these specific words. it's a sneaky manipulation of the language that most normalfags are too dumb and apelike to catch
That's all it ever needed to be. That's all propaganda is. Language shapes how you think (literally, it's called the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis, interesting shit my nigga).

They need enemies for their cult.
Made up issues
Made up bad guys
Made up narratives
Real solutions(to THEIR problems)

They changed the headline to

More like

tbh

@PPEcel have you noticed neoliberal media (vice, washington post, nyt) are obsessed with incels?

The latter of whom wasn't even declared an incel by the judge presiding over the case against him.
Vice is nowhere near in the same league as WaPo and NYT.

Vice is, WaPo and NYT are not.

Well, to society all incels are alt-right nutjobs. They forget that incel simply means involuntary celibate and keep expanding the definition so it fits their narrative. Look at how they immediately jump to race, cuz that's what sells these days. If the shooter was Black or Mexican, no one would bat an eye. I even doubt it'd be reported. So don't be surprised if they label the Unabomber, Breivik, Brenton Tarrant, or any other terrorist who has nothing to do with incels as an incel. On the other hand, people like Tony Powell, Chris Harper-Mercer, and other ethnics who are visibly Black do not fall into this category according to society. They're trying to make incel synonyms with Nazi (or any other hated group of people for that matter) so it'd be easier for them to take us down.

Last edited:
Won’t be long until it’s illegal to be a male under 5’9 or a 5/10 looks rating

Vice is nowhere near in the same league as WaPo and NYT.

Vice is, WaPo and NYT are not.

Last edited:
@PPEcel didn't answer the other question: has he noticed that it's neoliberal oriented media outlets that do the brunt of the scapegoating of incels nowadays?

It used to be that the far right and far left was more interested in these things but ever since woke neoliberals have discovered incels they can't let go of their obsession and shoe horning it into their politics.

"So men, if you really are #WithUs and would like us to not hate you for all the millennia of woe you have produced and benefited from, start with this: Lean out so we can actually just stand up without being beaten down. Pledge to vote for feminist women only. Don’t run for office. Don’t be in charge of anything. Step away from the power. We got this. And please know that your crocodile tears won’t be wiped away by us anymore. We have every right to hate you. You have done us wrong. #BecausePatriarchy. It is long past time to play hard for Team Feminism. And win."

Almost aspirated on Coffee :feelsgah:

"So men, if you really are #WithUs and would like us to not hate you for all the millennia of woe you have produced and benefited from, start with this: Lean out so we can actually just stand up without being beaten down. Pledge to vote for feminist women only. Don’t run for office. Don’t be in charge of anything. Step away from the power. We got this. And please know that your crocodile tears won’t be wiped away by us anymore. We have every right to hate you. You have done us wrong. #BecausePatriarchy. It is long past time to play hard for Team Feminism. And win."

Yup that was something actually published in the Washington Post
Opinion by Suzanna Danuta Walters
June 8, 2018
Suzanna Danuta Walters, a professor of sociology and director of the Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program at Northeastern University, is the editor of the gender studies journal Signs.
So, in this moment, here in the land of legislatively legitimated toxic masculinity, is it really so illogical to hate men? For all the power of #MeToo and #TimesUp and the women’s marches, only a relatively few men have been called to task, and I’ve yet to see a mass wave of prosecutions or even serious recognition of wrongdoing. On the contrary, cries of “witch hunt” and the plotted resurrection of celebrity offenders came quick on the heels of the outcry over endemic sexual harassment and violence. But we’re not supposed to hate them because . . . #NotAllMen. I love Michelle Obama as much as the next woman, but when they have gone low for all of human history, maybe it’s time for us to go all Thelma and Louise and Foxy Brown on their collective butts.
The world has little place for feminist anger. Women are supposed to support, not condemn, offer succor not dismissal. We’re supposed to feel more empathy for your fear of being called a harasser than we are for the women harassed. We are told he’s with us and #NotHim. But, truly, if he were with us, wouldn’t this all have ended a long time ago? If he really were with us, wouldn’t he reckon that one good way to change structural violence and inequity would be to refuse the power that comes with it?

So men, if you really are #WithUs and would like us to not hate you for all the millennia of woe you have produced and benefited from, start with this: Lean out so we can actually just stand up without being beaten down. Pledge to vote for feminist women only. Don’t run for office. Don’t be in charge of anything. Step away from the power. We got this. And please know that your crocodile tears won’t be wiped away by us anymore. We have every right to hate you. You have done us wrong. #BecausePatriarchy. It is long past time to play hard for Team Feminism. And win.
They expand it by making shit up.
Otherwise known as lying.

It used to be that the far right and far left was more interested in these things but ever since woke neoliberals have discovered incels they can't let go of their obsession and shoe horning it into their politics.
I mean, we represent everything they hate. Plus, "woke" neoliberals are usually low IQ idiots with useless degrees who have nothing better to do than to write meritless articles about how "the patriarchy and white male supremacy" are the biggest problems of our time.

The former is an op-ed, the latter is actually a decent investigative piece

So basically leave the game cuz we're not good enough to compete against you? Are the admitting they're inferior?

So basically leave the game cuz we're not good enough to compete against you? Are the admitting they're inferior?
They're pretty much saying: "Youve been calling the shots for a while now, and are responsible for the actions of your gender since the dawn of time. Now... we will use the lenience YOU have given us to DEMAND that YOU step down and let us utterly shit on YOU, because otherwise we will be very unhappy about it"

Sounds like the writer hasnt mentally developed beyond her time at the playground.

The problem is generalization there. Just because they can't picture a university professor being an incel doesn't mean such people don't exist. I have STEM degrees, had a job as a tutor, and taught multiple online classes before leaving it all behind to become a NEET as I realized that contributing to society is tantamount to shooting myself in the leg. We withdraw from society because we don't feel welcomed, or as the proverb goes "the child not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth". Academic achievements are used as measures of success for certain groups only. Notice how neoliberals don't expect Black people (or any other group they perceive as oppressed) to have degrees or any academic success of any sort. In my opinion, the reason wokists don't expect such things from certain groups is because they believe that these groups are inferior. I haven't read all the articles though, but so far that's my take.

@PPEcel didn't answer the other question: has he noticed that it's neoliberal oriented media outlets that do the brunt of the scapegoating of incels nowadays?

Really? I'm still under the impression that it's mainly driven by social media, unlike prior moral panics.

Anyways, that lithub post is actually pretty good.

Really? I'm still under the impression that it's mainly driven by social media, unlike prior moral panics.
Washington post and new york times have really gotten into the habit of echoing what's posted on social media though. Though they want to keep the unbiased, objective reputation they previously had (new york times particularly) they are full on a 'woke' news source now.
Anyways, that lithub post is actually pretty good.
What exactly is good about it? @GeneticTrashLoser did you find anything good about that lithub post?

They're pretty much saying: "Youve been calling the shots for a while now, and are responsible for the actions of your gender since the dawn of time. Now... we will use the lenience YOU have given us to DEMAND that YOU step down and let us utterly shit on YOU, because otherwise we will be very unhappy about it"

Sounds like the writer hasnt mentally developed beyond her time at the playground.
That's the same argument most wokists are using when it comes to "oppressed groups". They try to allude to the notion that these groups were disadvantaged to the point where they don't stand a chance against those that they (the woke) perceive as privileged, and therefore the privileged should step down in order to allocate some space for the oppressed. And these days race and ((gender)) are used to distinguish between the "oppressed" and the "privileged".

People and the media overestimate the power Incels have, like we are something to be feared. If you are scared of a group of men who have never had sex that is just as embarrassing as being one. As soon as a man commits a hate crime there first thought is to question whether they are incel or not.

People and the media overestimate the power Incels have, like we are something to be feared. If you are scared of a group of men who have never had sex that is just as embarrassing as being one. As soon as a man commits a hate crime there first thought is to question whether they are incel or not.
incel is not even the right word. What they really mean is "person that wants to hurt others". "incel" just oversimplifies it

What exactly is good about it? @GeneticTrashLoser did you find anything good about that lithub post?
Good? It's full of misinformation and is based on absurdities. She makes the crude assumption that incels are angry white males that need to be placated to. She obliquely states that she doesn't expected a "person of colour" to calm these allegedly angry white males down who can't wait to bomb themselves up, which implies that ethnics cannot be incels, not even in principle. In the same article she also indirectly denied that certain people are smarter than others.

"As he wrote later in his journal: he would have welcomed sex, but he could have gotten by just holding a woman’s hand if I thought she really cared for me.”

"Alone in his room, he was driven crazy by the sounds of the couple next door making love. Finally—and this is what broke my heart—Kaczynski decided to convince a psychiatrist to allow him to undergo the surgery and chemical treatments he thought would transform him into a woman, not because he was transgender, but because, as a woman, he might wrap his arms around himself and be held by someone female."

There's no evidence for both of these statements, at least none that I know of.

Good? It's full of misinformation and is based on absurdities. She makes the crude assumption that incels are angry white males that need to be placated to. She obliquely states that she doesn't expected a "person of colour" to calm these allegedly angry white males down who can't wait to bomb themselves up, which implies that ethnics cannot be incels, not even in principle. In the same article she also indirectly denied that certain people are smarter than others.

"As he wrote later in his journal: he would have welcomed sex, but he could have gotten by just holding a woman’s hand if I thought she really cared for me.”

"Alone in his room, he was driven crazy by the sounds of the couple next door making love. Finally—and this is what broke my heart—Kaczynski decided to convince a psychiatrist to allow him to undergo the surgery and chemical treatments he thought would transform him into a woman, not because he was transgender, but because, as a woman, he might wrap his arms around himself and be held by someone female."

There's no evidence for both of these statements, at least none that I know of.
Idk what @PPEcel would find good about that article then ngl

Idk what @PPEcel would find good about that article then ngl
Most of the comments there are from people calling her out on her shit, here are few of the based ones:

1. "Don't know much about the 'incel' community or group, but some of the
language used in this article would lead me to think they may have a
point. If some groups are paid 'special attention', while others are
'obliged' to be 'placated'--woudn't that create a feeling of
exclusion--or that your particular problems are worth so much less
attention than other students'? Most (not all) college students aren't
culturally aware enough to be thinking about historically disadvantaged
groups and how they may need different approaches or resources. They
simply see students receiving considerations they're not receiving." (I don't fully agree with that one, but he does have a point)

2. "This line is extremely racist and sexist: "I would never expect a woman, a person of color, or a member of the LGBTQ community to see it as their responsibility to placate an angry white male student." Call me old fashion but I believe you treat people as you'd want to be treated... regardless of sex, gender, etc.
For useful intelligent ideas you can find me here: https://www.quora.com/profi..."

3. "Instead of trying to help an angry young person by offering an instructor's individual attention, a caring teacher might consider inviting him or her into a group which engages in social activities designed for intelligent and curious people. Lonely and distressed students -- who may also have psychiatric problems -- would probably benefit more from associating with a number of sympathetic people rather than just one."

Last edited:
incel is not even the right word. What they really mean is "person that wants to hurt others". "incel" just oversimplifies it
Agreed, although not every incel wants to kill or hurt others.

Agreed, although not every incel wants to kill or hurt others.
that's what I said. It literally says nothing about wanting to hurt people or not but they act like that's what it means. Normies aren't precise with their language

Most of the comments there are from people calling her out on her shit, here are few of the based ones:

1. "Don't know much about the 'incel' community or group, but some of the
language used in this article would lead me to think they may have a
point. If some groups are paid 'special attention', while others are
'obliged' to be 'placated'--woudn't that create a feeling of
exclusion--or that your particular problems are worth so much less
attention than other students'? Most (not all) college students aren't
culturally aware enough to be thinking about historically disadvantaged
groups and how they may need different approaches or resources. They
simply see students receiving considerations they're not receiving." (I don't fully agree with that one, but he does have a point)

2. "This line is extremely racist and sexist: "I would never expect a woman, a person of color, or a member of the LGBTQ community to see it as their responsibility to placate an angry white male student." Call me old fashion but I believe you treat people as you'd want to be treated... regardless of sex, gender, etc.
For useful intelligent ideas you can find me here: https://www.quora.com/profi..."

3. "Instead of trying to help an angry young person by offering an instructor's individual attention, a caring teacher might consider inviting him or her into a group which engages in social activities designed for intelligent and curious people. Lonely and distressed students -- who may also have psychiatric problems -- would probably benefit more from associating with a number of sympathetic people rather than just one."
There's still enough people that seriously buy into what the author is writing that's the problem. Were she to publish it in a place like the washington post she'd probably get a more positive reaction.

Also remember that a lot of people opposed to mainstream media narratives have been deplatformed in recent years as part of the overreaching effort at "combating" 'misinformation'. Even if they have a disagreement with the official media narrative they cannot voice it as effectively now.

Last edited:
I've talked about this before. It's not who we are - a disparate, unaffiliated collection of lonely and societally disenfranchised men - but what we represent: an unpredictable demographic with a non-negligible risk for rebellion/insurrection, disbelief in the system and refusal to contribute to it, and a reduced likelihood to conform and see the systems of control for what they are due to being black pilled.

You'd have to legitimately be stupid to think that governments and propaganda outlets would focus their resources and attention towards men who are virgins because they're virgins (JFL). If anyone seriously thinks that, you're as dumb as reddit.

Also remember that a lot of people opposed to mainstream media narratives have been deplatformed in recent years as part of the overreaching effort at "combating" 'misinformation'. Even if they have a disagreement they cannot voice it as effectively now.
Misinformation has become synonymous with "anything I disagree with". Albeit, to be fair, it started as a campaign to fight fake news that Trump used to spew, but that's where they made the apex fallacy of lumping anyone who disagrees with them (even those on the left) with the likes of Trump. Today I woke up to an email from YT informing me that they've closed my channel because it violates their "guidelines". It came as a shock to me, since I was never a proponent of blanket hatred towards any group of people. Moreover, to test their "guidelines" I typed out a comment calling for the death of millions of police officers and praising BLM (obviously those are not my real views). But as expected, the comment was not removed, and no one cared that I'm violating their "guidelines". This type of Orwellian censorship is dangerous, and will inevitably lead to totalitarianism. Social media platforms are the sole medium of communication these days, but if only one side is allowed to voice its opinions while others are excluded, that means we've successfully managed to strip those who disagree with us from their basic rights. I believe soon even criticizing mainstream ideas will be illegal, and if we dare disagree they'll send our asses to room 101. This society is headed to oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back