Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Every man should act like this to their family

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-

View: https://youtu.be/zXtOOd-mYJA

Watch from 38 minutes , the father beats the foid and says why the fuck are you going to the streets asking for jobs while you have everything in your life?
he especially says the fuck are you gonna do get a job and rent a place?? Then have boyfriends in that place!?? Then do something different in that place??!!

The guy is so fucking gigabased he then kills the foid while I disagree with killing ,he should’ve disciplined her more

my question is how the fuck has it come to a point where parents are allowing their kids ,foid and even male , to live with each other’s boyfriend and girlfriends ,like HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING CUCK YOU MUST BE TO ALLOW YOUR DAUGHTER OR ANY FEMALE RELATIVE TO LIVE WITH ANOTHER MALE??? And how the actual fuck did it come to this ? Literally every father and mother allows this bullshit

I’m hearing these weird ass stories that parents allowing their daughters boyfriends to live in their own fucking house !? What the fuck !?? Holy fucking shit this is extremely outrageous and anyone who allows this shouldn’t have kids,so much fucking cuckery and stupidity

Im gonna add more examples of this outrageous stuff

Some fathers told me that “her daughter and her friends rented a house together to “study” :feelskek: and go to universities “AND YOU FUCKING ALLOWED THIS SHIT!? You fucking pathetic cuck they aren’t studying anything at all you fucking retard

my retarded evil father once said “I’llrent a house for you if you wanna live with your girlfriend “ this faggot says he is “modern” he is such a piece of shit retard and that he knows I won’t ever have a so , still says this bullshit

some of our cousins rented a house with their gfs,I wish them to burn and die , and their parents to burn themselves

You can write more examples

@Mecoja @Meus @Lebensmüder @Diocel @Marquis de Sade @Animecel2D @Languishingrn @yez @Advorsor @knajjd @Neggr

Normies always move and rent appartments. I have two appartments from my dead cucked dad next to each other. I live in one and rent out the other. I aways hear my renters move in, have sex and break up after a year or so. Its hillarious i even treat it as a free theater show

live in one and rent out the other. I aways hear my renters move in, have sex and break up after a year or so. Its hillarious i even treat it as a free theater show
So so fucking pathetic normie shit

Normies always move and rent appartments. I have two appartments from my dead cucked dad next to each other. I live in one and rent out the other. I aways hear my renters move in, have sex and break up after a year or so. Its hillarious i even treat it as a free theater show
I concur!

The live feed was worth the .5btc!!!

Watch from 38 minutes , the father beats the foid and says why the fuck are you going to the streets asking for jobs while you have everything in your life?
he especially says the fuck are you gonna do get a job and rent a place?? Then have boyfriends in that place!?? Then do something different in that place??!!

The guy is so fucking gigabased he then kills the foid while I disagree with killing ,he should’ve disciplined her more

my question is how the fuck has it come to a point where parents are allowing their kids ,foid and even male , to live with each other’s boyfriend and girlfriends ,like HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING CUCK YOU MUST BE TO ALLOW YOUR DAUGHTER OR ANY FEMALE RELATIVE TO LIVE WITH ANOTHER MALE??? And how the actual fuck did it come to this ? Literally every father and mother allows this bullshit

I’m hearing these weird ass stories that parents allowing their daughters boyfriends to live in their own fucking house !? What the fuck !?? Holy fucking shit this is extremely outrageous and anyone who allows this shouldn’t have kids,so much fucking cuckery and stupidity

Some fathers told me that “her daughter and her friends rented a house together to “study” :feelskek: and go to universities “AND YOU FUCKING ALLOWED THIS SHIT!? You fucking pathetic cuck they aren’t studying anything at all you fucking retard

my retarded evil father once said “I’llrent a house for you if you wanna live with your girlfriend “ this faggot says he is “modern” he is such a piece of shit retard and that he knows I won’t ever have a so , still says this bullshit

some of our cousins rented a house with their gfs,I wish them to burn and die , and their parents to burn themselves

"The guy is so fucking gigabased he then kills the foid while I disagree with killing ,he should’ve disciplined her more" :feels::soy::soy::feels::soy::soy::feels:

Ah turkeyyyy. My country. Full of cuck males and simps. Fuck, I hate x generation people. How can you be fucking cuck like this ? I have seen these stupid cucks that they are allowing everything and moms are trying to make girls toxic feminist creatures. In turkey most common fantasy for men is cuckold ! I am tired seeing these bullshit cheating cuck news everyday.
Turkish foids are ugly as fuck. They do not deserve anything. They deserve only shit. Big shit I wanna poop on them ER them

Based as fuck. I love how he intimidates her with his finger. He is definitely extremely blackpilled about foid nature. Wish more were like that.

Change the name of this shit land. Turkey=Cuckey
Based as fuck. I love how he intimidates her with his finger. He is definitely extremely blackpilled about foid nature. Wish more were like that.

View attachment 521455
Yes we still have potential to begin uprising. Most of men in turkey are incel but they do not know about blackpill and this forums. But simps and cucks are rising and they are much more than us.

Turkish women are behaving like turkey the bird :feelsokman:
Laying eggs everywhere

Turkish women are behaving like turkey the bird :feelsokman:
Laying eggs everywhere
Based. Proved. Turkish foids are most retarded foid after curries and noodles. Come to my school and hear what they say, it makes me wanna ER them.

"The guy is so fucking gigabased he then kills the foid while I disagree with killing ,he should’ve disciplined her more" :feels::soy::soy::feels::soy::soy::feels:
Bro come on I’ll not kill her if she didn’t do much, this woman didn’t deserve it if you watched it, she just deserved to get disciplined, you can’t judge me

Ah turkeyyyy. My country. Full of cuck males and simps. Fuck, I hate x generation people. How can you be fucking cuck like this ? I have seen these stupid cucks that they are allowing everything and moms are trying to make girls toxic feminist creatures. In turkey most common fantasy for men is cuckold ! I am tired seeing these bullshit cheating cuck news everyday.
Turkish foids are ugly as fuck. They do not deserve anything. They deserve only shit. Big shit I wanna poop on them ER them
Very based and agreed, they all want Chad, most foids are Beckies and there rare stacies marry millionaires, everyone should be like this old guy

View attachment 521455
Bro exactly that scene is my literal favorite scene and amazing acting, she beats her too
Based. Proved. Turkish foids are most retarded foid after curries and noodles. Come to my school and hear what they say, it makes me wanna ER them.
Relatable , are you in university or hs? Foids are extremely childish in hs

Very based and agreed, they all want Chad, most foids are Beckies and there rare stacies marry millionaires, everyone should be like this old guy

Bro exactly that scene is my literal favorite scene and amazing acting, she beats her too

Şeyma Subaşı is the foid that turkish foids idolize. She married Acun the millionaire.

Highschool senior year

Last edited:
Completely insane shit.

Give woman a freedom and she will whore, its always like this without exceptions. They could get married to that guy and then live together and go to university but no, they dont want to commit.

View attachment 521455
The guy on the back fahri kills her in the end, he’sa true cel lol

I didnt know you were a turkcel ngl.
The guy on the back fahri kills her in the end, he’sa true cel lol
Is that the guy who followed her to the store? is he her incel brother? Can you find the scene where she is killed?

Is that the guy who followed her to the store? is he her incel brother? Can you find the scene where she is killed?
Yeah it’s her incel brother she’s killed at the end

Are you turkcel

Imagine parenting a foid :society:

If I was a sexhaver I'd rather abort or run away than go through the disgust of having a daughter