Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every man deserves to have this kind of perfect Aryan White family.

I'm from zibwabwe and honorary Aryan I deserve big tittied Aryan wife

they stole it from you

Honestly didn't feel a thing watching that, but yeah sure. The thing about existence is its rooted in duality, how could we define "a perfect Aryan white family" if everyone is part of and has one? You can't. There needs to be shitskins and niggers for there to be whites. There needs to be losers for there to be winners, there needs to be ugly people for there to be handsome ones, etc. Can't have one without the other, and it's the kind of thing that really makes me very unappreciative of life. Just needless suffering of the lot for the rejoicement of the few.

Last edited:
Honestly didn't feel a thing watching that, but yeah sure. The thing about existence is its rooted in duality, how could we define "a perfect Aryan white family" if everyone is part of and has one? You can't. There needs to be shitskins and niggers for there to be whites. There needs to be losers for there to be winners, there needs to be ugly people for there to be handsome ones, etc. Can't have one without the other, and it's the kind of thing that really makes me very unappreciative of life. Just needless suffering of the lot for the rejoicing of the few.
Maybe but you're still justifying the existence of losers, so I don't like that. This world should only belong to genetic winners.

When do you sleep nigga. It's 3:18 am here rn

PC goyim cracker spoiled family life of Disney make-believe. I hope they all die in car accident hit by a drunken niger.

Honestly didn't feel a thing watching that, but yeah sure. The thing about existence is its rooted in duality, how could we define "a perfect Aryan white family" if everyone is part of and has one? You can't. There needs to be shitskins and niggers for there to be whites. There needs to be losers for there to be winners, there needs to be ugly people for there to be handsome ones, etc. Can't have one without the other, and it's the kind of thing that really makes me very unappreciative of life. Just needless suffering of the lot for the rejoicement of the few.
How can people fail to reason on something this easy. And where is this mindless relativism coming from?

If you were living on a deserted island and had never seen another person in your entire life, and today you encountered a hot babe on the beach, do you need to see 10 other women first to decide if you find her attractive? Why not? How can there be handsome if you have no idea what ugly would look like?

There is a subsection of both being handsome and winning that is absolute, does not relativise and is not part of some zero-sum game.

PC goyim cracker spoiled family life of Disney make-believe. I hope they all die in car accident hit by a drunken niger.
You only hate them because they have what you don't.

This is what I deep down desire in life, but I know it is unattainable:feelsbadman::feelsrope:.

How can people fail to reason on something this easy. And where is this mindless relativism coming from?

If you were living on a deserted island and had never seen another person in your entire life, and today you encountered a hot babe on the beach, do you need to see 10 other women first to decide if you find her attractive? Why not? How can there be handsome if you have no idea what ugly would look like?

There is a subsection of both being handsome and winning that is absolute, does not relativise and is not part of some zero-sum game.
Mindless relativism? That's just how things are, plain and simple.

You're going off wrong about this. Humans are just one variable, you're reducing it to that and that's not how it works. Yes, there have been rare cases of people who were raised with no human contact, but I'm speaking from an existential/total standpoint. Of course you could just blip every single person out of existence except you and some Victoria's Secret supermodel, but you will still exist within a dualistic framework. You'd very much understand good and bad. You wouldn't put your hand in the fire, jump down from a very tall tree, eat dirt, stop breathing or sleeping, etc. The point I'm trying to make is it cannot be like this for some things and not for others. It has to apply to everything. You can't just have a 100% Aryan Chad/Stacy population even if you went full genocide and then killed every sub-8 human alive and to be born. Chad and Stacy wouldn't always pop out other Chads and Stacies. It's just basically impossible no matter how you paint it.

Don’t wanna watch it man. I’ve seen too many couples and families today, can’t take anymore.

But thank you for saying I deserve that

Yes but instead a curry is fucking her.

:feelsrope: I will never have this

Mindless relativism? That's just how things are, plain and simple.

You're going off wrong about this. Humans are just one variable, you're reducing it to that and that's not how it works. Yes, there have been rare cases of people who were raised with no human contact, but I'm speaking from an existential/total standpoint. Of course you could just blip every single person out of existence except you and some Victoria's Secret supermodel, but you will still exist within a dualistic framework. You'd very much understand good and bad. You wouldn't put your hand in the fire, jump down from a very tall tree, eat dirt, stop breathing or sleeping, etc. The point I'm trying to make is it cannot be like this for some things and not for others. It has to apply to everything. You can't just have a 100% Aryan Chad/Stacy population even if you went full genocide and then killed every sub-8 human alive and to be born. Chad and Stacy wouldn't always pop out other Chads and Stacies. It's just basically impossible no matter how you paint it.
THE POINT OF THE EXAMPLE IS TO SHOW HOW THERE IS AN ABSOLUTE PART TO WINNING AND BEING ATTRACTIVE THAT IS INDEPENDEND OF OTHER PEOPLE AND WHERE THEY STAND IN RELATION TO YOU AND EACH OTHER.

And you obviously can just pump out attractive people, either through eugenics at scale in the classical way or through gene editing, embryo selection and so on. We do/did this in fact with cows and other useful animals.

Beautiy especially does not relativise downwards very strongly, probably for the same reason that tasty food doesn't. There was no reason for evolution to develope a safety mechanism to keep you from being too horny when you are surounded on all sides by extremly attractive people, because being attractive is about exceptional looks, so it's rare by definition, like tasty food was. You never got into the kind of situation you would find yourself in after eugenics makes everyone a 9-10/10. And the scale will not just adjust so 7/10 becomes the new 1/10 and everything stays the same for that reason.

Some parts of human success are percieved mostly in regards to relative status to others, but there is a big absolute component around our senses and perception that is independend of these zero-sum games we are forced to play against each other. By focusing on those parts you can create a world where everyone is at least somewhat winning. Obviously, in the very long run, we just edit out the instincts that make us feel like this, that make us envious and sad about the success of others and replace them with more pro-social instincts. Some might have to be designed because they don't exist yet, some will just be ones we already have, like empathy, but intensified across the entire population.

A world of only winners is very much doable, and the hurdles are much more of technological nature rather than some generic law of nature or principle underlying human interactions.

Maybe the duality doesn't need to exist at the same time though. Knowing and remembering that it used to be worse in the past might be enough.

Looks like an AD. Couldn't care less

Looks like an AD. Couldn't care less
Of course its an ad, but that's not the point. The point is that this is what humanity should strive to look like and be like.

I disagree
That's why you're an SJW. We should all look like this:

@Uggo Mongo @DarkStarDown can you imagine an advertisement like this in America! :horror::horror: Jews and Negros would lose their minds! :lul::lul::lul:

I wish I was the son of a perfect aryan white family

A better question is why should I think that humanity should look like whatever this is
Because this pheno is superior to all others that exist.
Basically this.

I interpret the image more as us whites fixing our declining birthrates & returning to a family structure in which the male has power & woman is more obedient. Which is a good thing.

Last edited:
These are people
And their phenotype is disgusting and repulsive. This is what 95% of Indians look like. All of them should be purged.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back