Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every little cunt foid online has friendzoned me

Mr. Degenerate

Mr. Degenerate

Greycel
Even when it's online.. they hate me..

I was nothing but a cuck..

I had to listen to their boyfriend problems.. it pissed me off..

Why did this little whore choose him and not me? Oh I know.. he's tall and handsome...

Fucking bitch.. I wanna take a dagger and cut off her tits and feed it back to her.. stupid little cunts.. I wanna behead all chads.. I fucking hate these faggts

This is why men should never befriend foids

They will only be abused and treated as worthless

Your problem stems from messaging people hoping it’ll yield anything. Online friends are not real. Online dating is in vain for incels.

Why the hell would you pursue Foids online, when you know they got way too many option online.

Why do you talk to foids online? They're so fucking obnoxious, even in text.

With so many references, we can easily neutralize them now.

Oh. He has a young virgin.

Even when it's online.. they hate me..

I was nothing but a cuck..

I had to listen to their boyfriend problems.. it pissed me off..

Why did this little whore choose him and not me? Oh I know.. he's tall and handsome...

Fucking bitch.. I wanna take a dagger and cut off her tits and feed it back to her.. stupid little cunts.. I wanna behead all chads.. I fucking hate these faggts
All women online are whores. Sorry you had to learn this the hard way. I know what you feel when you want to kill her, just remember that it would make the incel community look worse than it already is.

They are SUCH FUCKING BABIESS!!!!! If they reject you online, they KNOW- JUST BY THE FUCKING SCENT THAT YOU ARE AN INCEL. FUCKING HATE HOW TOILET TRASHERS HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS AND WHENEVER THERE IS ONE ONLINE ITS TOO LATE BECAUSE CHAD IS ALWAYS THERE. THEY TAKE OVER TOILETS AND YOU HAVE 0 CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are SUCH FUCKING BABIESS!!!!! If they reject you online, they KNOW- JUST BY THE FUCKING SCENT THAT YOU ARE AN INCEL. FUCKING HATE HOW TOILET TRASHERS HAVE DOUBLE STANDARDS AND WHENEVER THERE IS ONE ONLINE ITS TOO LATE BECAUSE CHAD IS ALWAYS THERE. THEY TAKE OVER TOILETS AND YOU HAVE 0 CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same AVI as @Rotter lol

Woman and men cannot be friends, now you know.

Mogs me by having foid friends

This is why men should never befriend foids

They will only be abused and treated as worthless
Woman and men cannot be friends, now you know.
nothing new

Online I think the dynamics are even more extreme no-chance no-mercy friendzone-at-best (friend meaning acquaintance at best). “Keyboard warrior” phenomenon of sorts

Don't be friends with foids. They share no interests with you, are opposite in philosophy, heartless, and, even if everything works out, must save their affection for their husbands. Get your hugs from your guy friends.

it's even worse online. It's harder to ignore you when you're in the face in real life but online she can do it much easier. She has tons of online orbiters why would she pick you unless you're the top of the top? its brooootal even if she is boring or lacks any sort of personality she gets rewarded for being a foid
EVEN TRANNIES AND FAGGOTS ATTENTION!

true