Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every job is shit

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
I want to get paid for LDARing fucking KIKES RRAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

It's hard to enjoy doing anything when you have to live a frustrating sexually inactive life against your will while you see how no woman on earth considers you good enough. I know I have to try harder to have a good life but it's hard for me, this shit is fucking brutal.

I have a meeting at my local unemployment agency, pretty sure they’re going to send me to make burgers even tho i have experience in a different industry :feelsseriously:

Wagie #4931472 disagrees
Tola masha 142521056 orig

It's hard to enjoy doing anything when you have to live a frustrating sexually inactive life against your will while you see how no woman on earth considers you good enough. I know I have to try harder to have a good life but it's hard for me, this shit is fucking brutal.
Its impossible

I have a meeting at my local unemployment agency, pretty sure they’re going to send me to make burgers even tho i have experience in a different industry :feelsseriously:
I went to the same agency n the fat old hag asked what i wanted to do I said fast food job (I didn't know what to say)she gave me an appointment N I ghosted dat Hoe!!!

We are never treated well at work. I dodge normies all day.

I am on disability, so I do get money to do nothing.

People here hate psychiatrists…..and I do too.

But mental illness is the easiest way to get on disability.
And for that to happen…….you are going to have to have a documented mental illness…….and that documentation would come from a psychiatrist.