Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every incel should read White Nights by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Autizmooos

Autizmooos

schizoïdecel
★★★★
The mc is a shy dreamer who spends almost all his time alone.
"Whether I walked in the Nevsky, went to the Gardens or sauntered on the embankment, there was not one face of those I had been accustomed to meet at the same time and place all the year. They, of course, do not know me, but I know them. I know them intimately, I have almost made a study of their faces, and am delighted when they are gay, and downcast when they are under a cloud."

He daydreams in 3d with vivid colors passionate intricate tales that engross him completely, to the point that an actual 'mate' knocking on his door to say hello flusters him totally, leaving him nonplussed for the entire short awkward visit.He has no friends, he is unknown with no connections, and we only hear him when he talks about his city that he seems to know so well.Thus, how else could he escape this life that entangles him within the city but denies him the comfort of human connections? Only dreaming of a life where he would correct everything that is wrong with his life. He dreams of friends and soul mates and all that is possible if only it were all true. Could a chance encounter with a distressed lady bring him forth all his heartfelt desires? Could he live out his dream or must they simply remain only dreams?

One day, our protagonist meets an actual real-life girl, one whose temperment and situation in life are something like his. They become great friends immediately, something that has never happened to him before.
“I am a dreamer. I know so little of real life that I just can't help re-living such moments as these in my dreams, for such moments are something I have very rarely experienced. I am going to dream about you the whole night, the whole week, the whole year."

after this unexpected event our dreamer starts to think that reality is not that bad after all― that it all finally makes sense, that maybe he does not need― not anymore, to make shelter from reality in his/her dreams. Reality― for once, has become better. BUT IT WAS NOT THAT SIMPLE
Well the first time he saw that girl she was crying and events happened the next day they talked to each others about their lifes and guess why she was crying because that guy she loved and madee promise that he would meet her after 1 years (that happed to be the last night) didn't come and talk to her she made our mc promise her not to love her but to remain just friends so he was friendzoned from the start but well talking to a female is one chance in life for him so he accepted that he even helped her write a letter to her lover and send it to him but our mc fell in love and the girl didn't notice until he confessed himself and he chose the right moment that guy the girl love ignored the letter well the girl told him i hate him now i will forget about him i will try to like you no i like you you are a better person than him our mc was never happy like that in his life but that guy suddenly appeard she forgot everything she said and immediatly went hugging her lover even tho she just said she hated him and left our mc alone under the rain.the next day she send a letter to our hero appologizing and telling him she gonna get married

“My God, a whole moment of happiness! Is that too little for the whole of a man’s life?”

Last edited:
Russian writers were all blackpilled depressed alcoholics

thanks for the recommendation, loners are the only characters I can relate to in any medium

You should read "Life of a useless Man" by Gorky.

Nobody can write about misery like a Russian. And more often than not rejected failed lovers rope or taste the barrel of a gun.

You should read "Life of a useless Man" by Gorky.

Nobody can write about misery like a Russian. And more often than not rejected failed lovers rope or taste the barrel of a gun.
Thanks i will read it
yes russian littérature is the best for incels japanese come second

yeah, its a great story.

i read it on the bus to school one day, was like pouring salt in my wounds

dostoyevsky is my favorite author ngl

I read it. It was about a pathetic beta simping. I'd rather read Notes from underground again.

incels.co giving me reading assignments and shit

Very sad story.

White nights and notes from underground are both good.

At least she preemptively friendzoned him right from the start jfl, fairer than how 1000s bluepillers end up.
No amount of relating, kindness, talk, etc., can even start to bridge the chasm in SMV between that kind of non-NT, probably 5/10 looks at best 26 year old guy and literally any young woman.
In general, some simp a woman can talk to for hours on end will lose out to a random Chadlite that can't even speak her language 100% of the time and within a second.