Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media EVERY INCEL NEEDS TO SEE THIS MOVIE!

ChadTears555

ChadTears555

no bio
★★★★
"The Toxic Avenger" Is a film about an incel who gets bullied by chads and stacies, and ends up mutating into a monster, and goes ER on all the chads and stacies and gets a stacy gf. Its a great movie
(The movie contains tons of gore and nudity)
The full movie is on youtube. Just search "The Toxic Avenger"

Attachments

• poster-toxic-avenger.png
    poster-toxic-avenger.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 126
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I fucking love that movie, just rewatched it a few dayes ago!

I used to have that video game when I was a kid.

I used to have that video game when I was a kid.
There was a video game based off the cartoon based off this movie. The cartoon sucks btw.

There was a video game based off the cartoon based off this movie. The cartoon sucks btw.
That's correct, I remember it was based off the cartoon. Super nintendo and sega genisis couldn't make games about 3d movies.

Thanks for the suggestion buddy

Going to watch it tonight thanks

Interesting, I might bookmark and check it out some time. I need to create some kind of library of media like this that pre-dates the coining of the term "Incel".

good movie indeed, and very much incel-related

Oh, that's where the word "toxic" came from

CT might confirm this tbhngl

watched the trailer, looks garbage tbh

The way stacey's acted towards violence and chads was legit.

I like the scene where the black dude started humping the blind girl infront of everyone in the burger joint.

SJW would protest if this movie was released today, running over kids and portrayal of femoids as violent loving sluts.

Classic. I love that fucking movie

The 80s were based.

Blocks your path

Attachments

• 51DXylhN56L._SX342_.jpg
    51DXylhN56L._SX342_.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 71
i watched this when i was like 13 or something, remember it being on the sci-fi channel.
I need to create some kind of library of media like this that pre-dates the coining of the term "Incel".
I've been wanting to compile a list of blackpilled media for a while now but i'm too lazy

Show was too much cringe to endure