Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every incel I've ever met got more pussy than me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/redscarepod/comments/1eemob5/every_incel_ive_ever_met_got_more_pussy_than_me/

I used to hang out with a bunch of 4chan guys who all trolled around incel forums. Every single one of them was extremely funny, handsome, smart, and they all got laid constanly. I'm not talking about zoomer bullshit this was 10-15 years ago.

One guy was literally a male model and he would troll the art school girls he was fucking by getting progressively more racist until they stopped talking to him and then whine and cry and grovel about being an unlovable incel (hilarious). Another guy went on the news for putting up racist posters but framed a ret@rded fat kid for it. He had a brown gf, also racist lol. There was an Asian guy who was getting FOB pussy every night but constantly trolling, posting ricecel shit and scamming people online. Another guy had multiple Ukranian refugee girlfriends.

Anyways, the fat ugly incel guys you meet in real life are probably posting on communist Warhammer 40k subreddits and the disgusting racist incel posts might be by the most handsome guy youve ever met

I can relate :chad:

literally don't need to read past the title. top kek.

Ukrainian refugee gf 15 years ago?

Very relatable. Incels are moggers.

When you think Redditors cannot get more stupid

average .is user looks better than the average IT user

But muh persoynality

The forum they were on is Neets.net

makes me wanna join reddit and hang out with the real incels

JBI (Just be incel)

Foids are built for BIC

foids have insatiable hunger for incel cock

The notable characteristic of normies is their ability to guess, everything that comes out of their mouths are fallacies, they distort everything because they don't know the basis, and if they "understand" something they can only see a superficial false line of understanding.

He has a point, most truecels never show up, they are ignorant most of the time
But incels are fucking nobody, otherwise they wouldn't be incels.

Troll post. That's a subreddit for "female comedians."

lifefuel for incelmaxxers

once again. seems like they’ve confused rude, misogynistic, right wing with involuntarily celibate

IMG 0986

my face when being an incel is ok if you are handsome

once again. seems like they’ve confused rude, misogynistic, right wing with involuntarily celibate
Actual ugly men are so invisible to them that their idea of an incel is a good-looking guy who posts on 4chan and rots watching anime:feelskek:.

Actual ugly men are so invisible to them that their idea of an incel is a good-looking guy who posts on 4chan and rots watching anime:feelskek:.
incel means nothing to them atp, nothing means anything to them. they are like an AI scraping other’s citations and mimicking the general consensus. they need to kill themselves now

incel means nothing to them atp, nothing means anything to them. they are like an AI scraping other’s citations and mimicking the general consensus. they need to kill themselves now
:yes::yes::yes:

Just Be Incel is LAW.

@EngelCallDell19