Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every human interaction I have IRL fucks me up

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
I feel the best when I'm just LDARing alone at home. I should go NEET asap. If I could somehow ascend into a richcel I could even be NEET in the good sense.

Has being NEET improved your life quality?

> NEET

> life quality

pick one, boyo

BlackpilledAF said:
> NEET

> life quality

pick one, boyo

I was neet for 9 months and I felt happier than when I'm wagecucking like now. Only problem is money.

Im currently NEET with zero friends, I really need to get a job and start building my social circle before its to late

42cel said:
I was neet for 9 months and I felt happier than when I'm wagecucking like now. Only problem is money.

WageCel -> money -> quality of life

Though it's not simplistic and looks matter af in the professional world. 

We're playing a rigged game.

Popbob said:
Im currently NEET with zero friends, I really need to get a job and start building my social circle before its to late

Same. Im also trying to get a job... but i dont really expect to get friends by now. Im just too ugly and weird, too late for learning social skills..., and i know it. But i hope that, if i really get a job, at least i can go scortceling at least for once. It would be nice to kill myself as a not-virgin. I think thats the closest thing to hope i have.

Haven't left the house in months, interacting with people drains me.