Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every historical period of humankind was way better then the one we live in

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Seriously, until sexual revolution happened and destroyed patriarchal society, world was a great place to live in. There was no puberty in the way we know now, people were more serious and realistic, women were mostly faithful and family-oriented. You struggled for yourself and your family, but it was normal and accepted. Now, all of that is dead. Women are completely free and beast-like, being able to practice their perverted impulses the way they want to.

I just hope for nuclear all-out war, that would destroy most of mankind and bring us back to level one.

Same bro..My only cope is waiting for society collapse or nuclear war so i can see those degenerates burn

Same bro..My only cope is waiting for society collapse or nuclear war so i can see those degenerates burn

Building a time travel device would be more realistic.

We live in the worst time of humanity's history, it's just our bad luck.

I just wish someone would put me out of my misery already.

Technology has advanced too much and has destabilized society. Foids have far too many options now. We should’ve just stopped making new technology in the early 00s tbh. It was perfect the way it was.

I wanna be in the 1800's and slave plantationmaxx

Just go to uncolonized areas and rape theory

Building a time travel device would be more realistic.
Do you think that brainless foids breeding with useless scum with good looks are going to be able to even maintain what the previous generation built?

Everything was cooler back then

I want to be born in the starting 1500's because that would mean I'd prob go with some conquistador (or be a conquistador myself) to america and do cool shit, probably dying in the way

cope. Foids have always been trash they just had to hide it more back then.

For men yeah, for women it's Ecstacy

I'd rather die in medieval times lol

JFL @ this cope thread

For men yeah, for women it's Ecstacy
Women are the most unhappy they have ever been. Women are happy when they are totally dominated, science proves this.

Nah, the future will be far worse, I think.

Not sure if Tesla high IQ or negative IQ tbh
>be in like 1800-1860
>Go to africa on a ship
>kidnap some tribal africans with your gun that they've never seen before
>Rape

this is how you become chad

Foids must be subjugated again.
TIOCFAIDH ÁR LÁ!

uh no lmao.
maybe only for getting laid.

Nah man

You'd die horrifically of some disease, you break your leg you're a cripple for life, and it would be easier for people higher than you to oppress you.

People always believe that they live in either the best or worst times in history. The reality is though, if I were born say 1000 years ago, it's very possible that I could've died as a small child(probably better, I grant you). However if some disease didn't kill me as a child, I'd be a pretty bad worker given my high myopia.

I'd rather never have existed at all.

Nah man

You'd die horrifically of some disease

Almost everyone who is alive today is going to die from some horrible disease in the future. Things have always been that way. Effective pain relief medications like alcohol and opium have been available for thousands of years.

In the past, the weakest and most genetically unfit children died from infectious disease, which spared them a life of suffering. Babies born with birth defects like down syndrome were exposed to the elements and left to die. That's much more humane than keeping them alive and allowing them to become a burden upon society,

you break your leg you're a cripple for life, and it would be easier for people higher than you to oppress you.

That's factually incorrect. If you broke a leg, you would most likely have recovered. The methods of treatment for bone fractures are not all that different today from what they were hundreds of years ago. Only a small percentage of people who were alive in the 19th century were crippled or leprotic. Individuals who survived childhood had a life expectancy of about 50 years. It's not necessarily a bad thing to die at age 50 if you got married at age 20 and lived a good life.

Last edited:
negative iq thread, unless you were born in rich family you'd shit yourself by working 17 hours a day for little food and then die alone anyway

GigaQuad IQ tbh

It has gotten much worse due to dating apps, social media and smartphones because of them chads and stacies are living lives like mini celebrities

Seriously, until sexual revolution happened and destroyed patriarchal society, world was a great place to live in. There was no puberty in the way we know now, people were more serious and realistic, women were mostly faithful and family-oriented. You struggled for yourself and your family, but it was normal and accepted. Now, all of that is dead. Women are completely free and beast-like, being able to practice their perverted impulses the way they want to.

I just hope for nuclear all-out war, that would destroy most of mankind and bring us back to level one.
Yeah, that black plague time was great. And World War II, that killed one of every thirty people that were alive when it started, that was good.
Those Dark Ages were cool, too.
Almost everyone who is alive today is going to die from some horrible disease in the future. Things have always been that way. Effective pain relief medications like alcohol and opium have been available for thousands of years.

In the past, the weakest and most genetically unfit children died from infectious disease, which spared them a life of suffering. Babies born with birth defects like down syndrome were exposed to the elements and left to die. That's much more humane than keeping them alive and allowing them to become a burden upon society,

That's factually incorrect. If you broke a leg, you would most likely have recovered. The methods of treatment for bone fractures are not all that different today from what they were hundreds of years ago. Only a small percentage of people who were alive in the 19th century were crippled or leprotic. Individuals who survived childhood had a life expectancy of about 50 years. It's not necessarily a bad thing to die at age 50 if you got married at age 20 and lived a good life.
Not true. Amputation was the way European doctors dealt with broken limbs. They had to learn how not to do that from Islamic doctors during the Crusades.

Yeah, that black plague time was great. And World War II, that killed one of every thirty people that were alive when it started, that was good.
Those Dark Ages were cool, too.

If you were truly incel, you would know that all those things are way better then what we have now. I would gladly go to WWII and fight and die, or live in patriarchal Middle Ages. All of those things made life more easy for potential incels.

If you were truly incel, you would know that all those things are way better then what we have now. I would gladly go to WWII and fight and die, or live in patriarchal Middle Ages. All of those things made life more easy for potential incels.
Your claims aren't reality based.

Living b4 cars and internet and electricity in general was the worst.

Being 24 in 1700 would be amazing.. Golden Age of Piracy era.

If we are talking a few hundred or thousand years I still would be incel but maybe have a easier time to maybe betabuxx thats all really.
Being 24 in 1700 would be amazing.. Golden Age of Piracy era.
Tbh I would love to just travel the world by boat and be a pirate, sounds kinda childish but whatever.
Only thing I can dream is now that the world gets nuked hard enough by WW3 that such a think can maybe be replicated.

I don’t think the time where Chads would have literally clubbed us over the head, killed us and then fucked all the women over our carcasses was better than now..

We would have been toast in a Hunter gatherer society
you do know there are many members here that are big guys right? there is a thread where quite a few said they are over 6'2.

Before anethstesia, people had to bear every surgical procedure wide awake.

Before vaccines, there's a good percentage you end up paralyzed, feeble, or dead before you're an adult.

Before modern international courts, you're likely to work in a factory or farm your whole life until you're forced to enlist in the military, with a 50% chance of death.

2019 is the best year of all time
just think about it : you can chat with people from your own room, you have access to information with your telephone, you can move through car/bus/train/plane/motocycle, you have electricity, video games, you have a large variety of clothes, you can eat food from everywhere (chinese, persian, african, european), you have alcohol, tobacco, drugs.

The only problem is that its harder to get laid today than 20 years ago (for men). Knowing this, you can say that 2019 is the best years of all time for women

Ngl not really. Technology has made foids toxic but they were already toxic, and without videogaymes i wouldve roped already. Even ER used WoW has a solid cope for many years

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back