Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every high school principal needs to give this speech.

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
If every high school principal said this, it would change students' lives and would change America.

"Good morning students,

I stand before you today not just as your principal, but as someone who sees the world through a lens of harsh reality. Life is not fair, and the world is not your friend. You have been fed lies about endless possibilities and happy endings, but the truth is far more brutal. You are not special. Most of you will never achieve greatness. You will be stuck in mediocrity, fighting against forces beyond your control. The sooner you accept this, the better prepared you'll be to face the harshness of reality.

Society has created false narratives to keep you docile and complacent. You are told to chase dreams, but those dreams are often unattainable. You must focus on what you can realistically achieve, not on fantasies spun by a society that does not care about your individual success.

Your looks, your status, your wealth – these are the currencies that matter in this world. Intelligence and hard work are secondary to these superficial attributes. Understand that people will judge you based on these factors, and it will determine your place in the social hierarchy. Relationships are a battleground. Love is not a fairy tale, but a strategic game. You will be judged and discarded based on arbitrary standards. The idea of unconditional love is a myth perpetuated to keep you chasing shadows.

The system is stacked against you. The powerful will always exploit the weak. Prepare for a life of struggle. Embrace the darkness, because it is the reality you will face. Do not delude yourself with false hope. Accept the world as it is, and navigate it with a clear, unblinking eye. Only then will you have a chance to carve out a place for yourself in this indifferent world.

This is the truth no one else will tell you. This is the reality you must face. Now go, and confront the world with the cold, hard truth in your heart.

Thank you."

Based and Brutal