Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every hapa ik has had sex except me

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
hapa is a decent mix

They can always ascend with asian women or quirky white women who want something different. Its a shame im ugly as an individual like most people here

its very hard to be ugly as a hapa because you rarely have any major craniofacial failos due to asian bone mass and white maxilla

If anything involves white, it's not a decent mix actually. Because, whites mixing with other races doesn't help them in anyway lol. If whites mix with a white passing Lebanese women, or an Arab women who doesn't look to ethnic
that's ok I guess. Because, your children will be white passing, unlike, hapas. So if a white dude can't get a white woman, he should mix with Arabs. Because, there's a High chance the offspring will turn out white passing. But still they should preferably, marry within.

As a white man If your offspring isn't white/white passing you have failed, and have ruined your child's life, because, most hapas aren't good looking to compensate.

Last edited:
its very hard to be ugly as a hapa because you rarely have any major craniofacial failos due to asian bone mass and white maxilla
What's your source for that claim? Asian features are inherently, ugly. Most hapas still look noticeably Asian and have chinky eyes .

What's your source for that claim? Asian features are inherently, ugly. Most hapas still look noticeably Asian and have chinky eyes .
This banter is going to be interesting :feelscomfy::feelsPop:

This banter is going to be interesting :feelscomfy::feelsPop:
I don't want to argue with him, I'm just asking for a source for his big claim. If I made a similar claim he would do the same thing. @Cayden Zhang alreday said most hapas Don't look white. He said they're better looking then full Asians that's all. So if that's what he means, then, I agree.

new forum race war imminent

From what ive seen, thats what happens when mongoloid skull clashes with caucasoid skull: Mongoloid cheekbones and jaw are an upgrade to caucasoid cheekbones and jaw; caucasoid maxilla and orbitals are an upgrade to mongoloid maxilla and orbitals. Hapas have good hair and aging genetics due to the mother’s hair and youth genetics being more dominant. 90% of hapas have either a white nose or eye area so the asianness isnt enough to failo them. Asian looking hapas slay due to being more masc asians, similar to mongols but more prettyboy

new forum race war imminent
There's nothing to argue about here. Most people in Incel spaces know that Hapas are generally shit looking, it's common knowledge. So I don't know why he would even try to argue against that.

There's nothing to argue about here. Most people in Incel spaces know that Hapas are generally shit looking, it's common knowledge. So I don't know why he would even try to argue against that.
Its media failo due to ER (who was a mentalcel). Most people barely see hapas since theyre rare

they mog:

Mongoloid cheekbones and jaw
Then, why do Asian women keep talking about the Jaw of casuacians? Ad whites have better prominent cheekbones
From what ive seen, thats what happens when mongoloid skull clashes with caucasoid skull: Mongoloid cheekbones and jaw are an upgrade to caucasoid cheekbones and jaw; caucasoid maxilla and orbitals are an upgrade to mongoloid maxilla and orbitals. Hapas have good hair and aging genetics due to the mother’s hair and youth genetics being more dominant. 90% of hapas have either a white nose or eye area so the asianness isnt enough to failo them. Asian looking hapas slay due to being more masc asians, similar to mongols but more prettyboy
All of this is all theory. In reality, the offspring Never inherits the causcasian jaw or eyes, even you know that. So there's no upgrade there and even the maxilla is usually the same, hence, they look Asian. Casuacian genes are reccesive, while, HAPA genes are dominant, this is why HAPAS don't come out like the super mix you keep thinking they are. It's not rocket science. That's all I have to say, there's nothing more to say.

Its media failo due to ER (who was a mentalcel). Most people barely see hapas since theyre rare

they mog:

View attachment 1193368
That guy is not the representative of the average hapa. That's like me posting an Arab model, even whites are not so good looking on average JFL.

And you're now stealing my argument to explain why Arabs are seen as more ugly/brown, and I showed you the evidence for that. Hollywood casts Curries as Arabs in Hollywood. One example (ER) won't make most people think Asians are ugly
IMG 20240706 211242
IMG 20240706 211202

Last edited:
Then, why do Asian women keep talking about the Jaw of casuacians? Ad whites have better prominent cheekbones

All of this is all theory. In reality, the offspring Never inherits the causcasian jaw or eyes, even you know that. So there's no upgrade there and even the maxilla is usually the same, hence, they look Asian. Casuacian genes are reccesive, while, HAPA genes are dominant, this is why HAPAS don't come out like the super mix you keep thinking they are. It's not rocket science. That's all I have to say, there's nothing more to say.
the only recessive white trait is hair colour. Im thankful i have dark thick brows instead of nerdic brows tho. They dye their brows to get hapa brows

the only recessive white trait is hair colour. Im thankful i have dark thick brows instead of nerdic brows tho. They dye their brows to get hapa brows
lots of hapas get white brow shape and setness, and asian colour

Skin, hair and eye colour are are all recessive. About eyes and the jaw, most Hapas don't inherit it as well. @Made in Heaven has shown you plenty of Hapas with 12% Asian DNA, and so many of them still have Asian eyes. Anyone with eyes can see that Hapas still look Asian.

Skin, hair and eye colour are are all recessive. About eyes and the jaw, most Hapas don't inherit it as well. @Made in Heaven has shown you plenty of Hapas with 12% Asian DNA, and so many of them still have Asian eyes. Anyone with eyes can see that Hapas still look Asian.
this isnt a racewar thread so dont tag him so he starts spamming arab hapa chads and euro hapa incels to promote arab supremacy. I wont reply if you tag him again again so be careful. White skin tone is garbage if it cant tan; dont project your own insecurities onto me by saying fitzpatrick 1 is ideal. He showed 25% not 12%. I also never said they have white eyes, i said they get either white eyes or white nose or both a lot of the time. Hapas look 50/50 and even the asian looking ones mog full asians due to slight features that sneakily make a difference: they always have more dimorphism than full asians.

his dad is balding and he has PERFECT HAIR due to dominant asian hair genetics

White skin tone is garbage if it cant tan; dont project your own insecurities onto me by saying fitzpatrick 1 is ideal.
I never said this. But clearly you want to look white, not me. Stop lying.
IMG 20240701 080431
Hapas look 50/50 and even the asian looking ones mog full asians due to slight features that sneakily make a difference: they always have more dimorphism than full asians.
I would say the look around 70 percent white, because most of them look Asian at first glance. And yeah, Hapas mog Asians.
@comradespiderman29 he is one of many

View attachment 1193377
Eyebrows alone won't make you white. It's the eyes.
IMG 20240706 213553

He doesn't look white or even that good looking. For an asian, he's a mogger, but still subpar compared to chad or chaddam
also, even er got white eyebrows with the asian colour

theres a reason hapas are not prototypically incel