Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every guy thinks he's that guy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Women intentionally lead on guys. They do this to gather orbitors and gain validation. Because they lead on guys like this almost every guy as long as he's not short or ugly, thinks he's a Chad. They all think they're that guy and girls are all just playing hard to get with them.

I saw this at previous jobs I had. I've also seen it on discord. In one case there was an e girl who was obsessed with a Chad pretty boy. Anyone with a half a functioning brain knew she was infatuated with this man. However despite this she would flirt with almost every guy (outside of myself) so they'd give her attention. And almost every guy thought he was the one and they'd all gather in discord VC with her and jestermax.

View: https://youtu.be/RlVXW0vGd7w?si=EUXBhQMs3L7l0nFB

This is just how men work. Why you'll never successfully blackpill the majority of men. There's virgins out there right now grinding at the gym who think they're Chad and spend their free time lecturing us incels about how we just need to work harder.

All a boat load of cope ofc, but these guys will never be blackpilled because women milk them dry for attention and validation

Well said mang :feelsokman:

It's brutal, most men have no value, they are needy and are easily manipulated by any minimal attention.

Carrot on a stick pill is very brutal