Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Every guy i like wants something casual"

I hate the word "casual" when it's applied to sex. Sex should almost never happen, imo.

"I had a wonderful boyfriend recently but I wasn’t feeling it so I guess I can’t complain. "

Basically, she's frustrated that none of the guys who will simp for her are Chad.

imagine having all your "struggles" with dating and sex be this frivolous. like imagine thinking to yourself "all the people I'm interested in just want casual sex and hanging out with me" holy shit JFL

"I had a wonderful boyfriend recently but I wasn’t feeling it so I guess I can’t complain."

MEME. GENDER.

>chads won't settle for me cuz I'm average and only good enough for pump and dump

imagine having all your "struggles" with dating and sex be this frivolous. like imagine thinking to yourself "all the people I'm interested in just want casual sex and hanging out with me" holy shit JFL
Women's dating problems are men's dreams.

another useless roast to be massgraved in fortnite

"I had a wonderful boyfriend recently but I wasn’t feeling it so I guess I can’t complain. "

Basically, she's frustrated that none of the guys who will simp for her are Chad.

"Chad doesn't value me as much as I value myself"

This is what i mean when i talked about women are frustrated they cant get commitment from chad, who now has abundance.

can't make chad commit strikes again

She forgot to add "and every guy interested in something serious is repulsive to me".

Self deception that it's a.... Relationship

"Guys who use my body as a masturbatory object don't want to marry a whore"

Aw gee that sucks.

Bluepillers: 40

Soys absolutely seething for mlady

"Chad won't commit. But I'll still be their cumdumspter, give birth to his kids and then force a sub-8 man to raise them. TeeHee."

Chad won't commit. But I'll still be their cumdumspter, give birth to his kids and then force a sub-8 man to raise them. TeeHee.
This lmfao

Maybe she needs to work on her personality.

20200120 150922