Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every girl I've ever liked has never liked me back

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Not even in fucking grade school.

Pre-K = Liked a girl named Valerie. She didn't know I existed and flirted with one of my best friends.

Kindergarden to 2nd grade = Liked a girl named Dana for three-four years of my grade school life. She never ever liked me. I once gave her a teddy bear and chocolates, and she didn't even say "Thank you". Mind you...this was in fucking grade school and I was still getting brutally rejected. She liked a popular guy named Eric. Kid was a Chad. He was tall too. It's unreal when you look back and think "Holy fuck...these theories really are legitimate after all"

3rd grade = Liked a chubby tall girl named Lauren. She rejected me for my best friend who was shorter than me and she was already about 5'' taller than me.

4th grade = Liked a girl named Stephanie. She would flirt with me, and when we ate those ring pops (remember those??) we would pretend we were married. In the end she was using me to get closer and try to get my best friend who was a midget jealous (he didn't give a shit about her. jfl)

5th grade = Liked a girl named Lynette. This was so brutal. I would make her laugh all the time using Spongebob quotes and shit. In the end she liked one of my other best friends who was good looking and semi-popular. She also had a boyfriend at the time, and her boyfriend was literally Chad. He was like 13 and she was 10. He always used to mess with my best friend, because he knew she liked him.

6th grade = No one. I started getting depressed over my looks at this point in my life

7th and 8th grade = some two popular sluts who didn't even know I existed and liked the typical good looking bad boys who were literally in gangs.

9th grade = Liked some girl named Bria. She was that "shy girl" who you think you would have a chance with as a subhuman. I gazed and was too shy to talk to her for months. I never said a single word to her because she always thought I was ugly, and laughed at the way I walked (she told a few people this)

10th grade = Liked some girl named Victoria. Went to her sweet 16, brought her a ring and a necklace. Asked her out. "Hey...do you want to go to the movies next week?" Her response: "Um...um...I'm a...little...busy. Maybe...maybe next time?" last time she ever spoke to me. I tried talking to her a few times after and she literally laughed in my face

11th and 12th grade = Liked some girl named Melissa. Another "shy" average girl who I thought I would have a chance with. She flat out told my friend that I was ugly. I remember trying to talk to her once in the hall way and she told me "Can I leave now?" It was so fucking brutal and humiliating. I asked three other girls who I knew well to the prom, and they all rejected me. One girl told me "Ew", while the other two pretty much lied to me saying they weren't going to prom, but went...with good looking guys.

College...I don't even want to talk about it. Had friendships with several girls that went nowhere because they didn't find me attractive enough. They looked as me as the gay best friend.

Just brutal how my entire life has always been rejection. I just cannot believe this. What a pathetic life :(

The world is cruel but at least you can rot in peace knowing its over

Same here. It is indeed over

dam thats pretty brutal....but yeah you should probably stop befriending good looking dudes that way they stop stealing your crushes lol.

Damn dude I'm sorry. I slayed in elementary, then when puberty hit my life got flipped turned upside down

Well, at least you were easy making friends in school time. I was alone my almost complete school time because I was bullied too death. I couldn't even talk to the girls. Now, I do but get rejected so far.

Is anyone gonna bother to read your life story here? No.

I just need to read the title to relate.